Senior C# / .NET Developer (JO3569)
Excellent opportunity to capitalize your career with a global Company. Our client is seeking a high-achieving professional that can create innovative software in an Agile environment.
*This is a long-term engagement, 9+ months.**
- Collaborate with team members (Engineering, UX, and Product Management) to create software solutions and write test cases
- Document, review, and ensure that all quality and change control standards are met
- Write custom code for new feature development
- Write code to do "destructive testing" to ensure adequate resiliency in production
- Provide application support for software running in production
- 4+ years of professional .NET/C# Development experience
- Experience writing SQL queries against relational and non-relational databases, SQL Server or Cassandra preferred
- Exposure to working in a public cloud environment (Google Cloud Platform or AWS or Azure or Oracle)
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years of professional development experience
- Exposure to Node.js
- Exposure to front-end languages, React preferred
- Exposure to Container, Kubernetes preferred
* Must be authorized to work in the US. Sponsorships are not available.
Let us know ASAP if you are interested or if anyone comes to mind.
Submit your resume (along with your availability), or email to for immediate consideration.
About Moorecroft Systems
Moorecroft Systems has been providing IT consulting services to clients nationwide for 20 years.
We only work with our own direct clients and provide our consultants regular weekly pay cycle.
Our values include honesty, integrity and professionalism-we are ONLY interested in representing consultants that have the same values.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1.00 - $50.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: