One of the our client is in need of a Senior Developer Architect (m/w/x). For this reason, we are looking for a talented professional, who is willing to be a part of this project.
Start date: 16.06.2021
Extension: Yes, on request and showed performance
Minimum commitment: 1.5 year
Work location: Zug area
Home Office: Fulltime corona, afterwards 70% on-site / No remote workers
Tasks & Responsibilities
- Bridge between Instrument Architect and Scrum Team
- Responsible for the Code Quality of the Scrum Team
- Coach team members to improve in C#
- Provide a software design being align with system architecture, Roche guidelines, and software engineering best practices
- Accurate code design and implementation including the tests to verify the code against specification.
- Participate in all phases of software development from development, testing, and bug fixing including software maintenance.
- Participate in defining work packages, their estimation, planning, and implementation within the software development team.
- Review and analyze your source code as well as on request the source code of your peers in the software development team.
- Review application design, functionality, usability, and performance to enhance it.
- 5+ years of experience as a C# software engineer with Hands-on experience working in agile teams
- Highly skilled in all these C# /.Net Framework / .Net Standard / .Net Core Developing is just one part we need the full understanding person in testing/coding / stakeholder management
- Very good communication and presentations skills (needed to explain the design to the team)
- Able to create, explain and document a design that the Scrum team can implement
- Experienced in automated testing and mocking frameworks
- University degree in IT, Engineering or equivalent fields
- Perfect skills in English spoken and written
If this outstanding opportunity sounds interesting for you, do not hesitate to contact me for more details or send me your CV.
Sthree Switzerland is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting