Founded in 2002, LabConnect provides global central laboratory services including routine and esoteric laboratory testing, kit building, sample management, biorepository, and scientific support services for biopharmaceutical and CRO clients in support of their clinical trials. LabConnect is a central lab headquartered in Seattle with a primary operating facility in Johnson City, TN. We’re looking for professionals that share our core values of building long-term successful relationships, self-awareness, passion to excel, creativity, and interconnectedness.
The Software Developer will design, code, and test application programs from written specifications conforming to departmental standards in code structure, maintainable application programs; and apply a variety of programming languages, report generators, applications generators, and high-level interpreters as needed to complete difficult programming tasks within given deadlines. The Software Developer will assist and guide Junior Software Developers to understand the system architecture and code structure. They will also work directly with Project Managers and Business Analysts to develop requirements for new systems and features.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, development, and testing of new features in the applications
- Responsible for regular communication with others involved in the development process.
- Implement, test, and bug-fix functionality.
- Responsibility for design and implementation of software projects using C#.
- Participate as a team member in fully agile Scrum deliveries.
- Provide support to end-users.
- Design, build and maintain efficient and reliable code.
- Mentor Junior Developer(s).
- Participating in the development and execution of technology work plans, timelines, and budgets
- Researches and recommends hardware and software development toolsets to enhance the development and delivery of applications.
- Development of technical specifications and plans to improve system performance and impact availability.
- Analyzes define, and documents system requirements for data, workflow, logical processes, hardware, and operating system environment, interfaces with other systems, internal and external checks and controls, and output.
- Maintains confidentiality regarding the information being processed, stored, or accessed by the network.
- Document system problems and resolutions for future reference.
- Performs other related duties and tasks as necessary or as assigned.
English. Ability to read, analyze, and interpret common business documents, functional requirements, and technical specifications. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of word processing software; spreadsheet software; development software; design software, and database software.
Certificates and Licenses
No certifications needed.
This job has some supervisory responsibilities.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; sit and talk or hear.
This job description should not be construed to imply that these requirements are the exclusive standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions and perform other related duties as may be required by their supervisor. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental, and vision benefits, and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Microsoft Dynamics CRM DeveloperFull Time Remote position with a Software Development CompanyMultiple development projects with Private and Government sectors5 Yrs. Minimum Development ExperienceResponsibilities include the following: Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly de
Full Time Remote position with a Software Development CompanyMultiple development projects with Private and Government sectors5 Yrs. Minimum Development ExperienceResponsibilities include the following: Perform CRM configuration, custom assembly development, integration code and.
Job Description Summary WD USA:We are seeking a Sr. C# Developer to support our Internal Revenue Service (IRS) Notice Review project. The Sr. C# Developer will provide program analysis, design and development support, maintain source code and modify and/or upgrade code, and condu
Software EngineerPosition Description:Software engineer working in support of applications working in the NLP space, specifically for conversational AI (voice and text). Experience in machine learning and other aspects of the natural language conversation space is needed and will
COVID19 Update 1/1/2021: I'm grateful to say that due to the essential nature of our client base, our sales and operations pipelines have not been negatively impacted by COVID-19. We offer full WFH and will provide the necessary equipment for a home-based set-up (laptop, multipl