SiteZeus is hiring a Database Engineer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a background in relational databases, cloud based applications written in C#, and Agile product development. We currently have two openings for this role. SiteZeus is open to hiring this role in either a Senior or Mid level capacity.
Expected Salary Range - $85,000 - $130,000
SiteZeus may consider candidates it deems as overqualified or underqualified. Such candidates may be considered at salary numbers higher or lower than the listed range.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve under the guidance of the Application Development lead to solve problems and develop best practices.
- Become a leader and consultant about current and future database code, processes, and decisions.
- Facilitate strategy and execution over SiteZeus' Data Services and Data Engineering initiatives
- Collaborate with Product Owner to identify optimal ways to implement new features & product enhancements and resolve current system issues.
- Translate user stories and UI mock-ups into quality product features consistent with the Product Owner’s vision.
Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years of relevant database or backend experience.
- 3+ years of relevant C# web application experience.
- Experience writing APIs in C# preferred. Experience with public APIs a nice to have.
- Exposure to Azure, Azure DevOps, or managing Azure databases via automation preferred.
- Experience working on Big Data, Geospatial Data, or Machine Learning products preferred.
- Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL. Postgres exposure preferred..
- Able work collaboratively as part of an Agile Scrum Product Team.
Why work at SiteZeus?
- Work from home, from our Tampa office, or hybrid! We operate fully remote.
- Unlimited PTO that we WANT you to use.
- 401k, Health, Dental, Legal and loads of awesome traditional benefits.
- Paid parental leave for Mother, Father, or Partner + dedicated nursing room in Tampa HQ.
- Paid monthly community service time.
- Paid company summits (Technology, Sales, Etc).
- Flexible work hours.
- Serious wellness programs to make your work-life balance better than ever.
- Equity gaining opportunities after one year of employment (based on performance).
- Monthly incentive for meeting sales goals (This is in addition to listed compensation).
Below is our hiring process for this position. We will reach out or send a rejection notice to most candidates within 1-5 business days of applying. SiteZeus promises to value your time and professionalism in every step of the process.
- Quick Screening.
- Interview with the a Hiring Manager.
- Group interview with multiple members of the department.
- Final Interview with Executive Leadership
SiteZeus is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity, culture, and the human experience. We go above and beyond to ensure that all team members feel comfortable about who they are and the contributions they make to our mission. Our team is highly encouraged to find a balance that allows for optimal fulfillment at work and home.
All applicants must be legally authorized to work within the United States. All roles may require prolonged periods of sitting at a desk, working on a computer, and corporate communication skills. Further, SiteZeus takes physical health seriously and has processes in place to minimize the spread of Covid-19 at its Tampa HQ. Degree requirements and preferences may be substituted for bonified work history or relevant experience.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Murphy Research is a full-service custom market research firm known for our innovative research design and consultative approach. We produce groundbreaking qualitative and quantitative research through our focus on creative design, rigorous execution, and enduring insights. Our t
Description:We are Addition Financial, a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, offering comprehensive financial solutions that help members achieve their financial goals. Shareholder profits don't drive us and never have. Since 1937, we've been on a mission to bring
Description: The primary focus of this role is to create and maintain existing software programs at Compass Mortgage. The Junior Developer will be expected to work with each department at Compass to identify the requirements of a needed program or solution before developing them.
REMOTEENGINEERINGJR1919FULL TIMEBUILDING THE POSSIBILITIES.As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ll be a creative contributor to our
Volunteering Against COVID-19Helpful Engineering seeking a Software Engineer, C# to fight COVID!This is a volunteer position (we do not offer compensation). Helpful Engineering volunteers work with amazing worldwide team members in a dynamic fast-moving environment. It is also a.
More jobs by this company
SiteZeus is hiring a Back End Engineer to join our growing product team! Our ideal candidate has a background in relational databases, cloud based applications written in C#, and Agile product development. We currently have two openings for this role. SiteZeus is open to hiring t