The position will analyze, design, develop and support information system applications. Developer will be evaluated on meeting requirements, meeting work effort target dates/deadlines, managing work efforts of other development resources (when leading work efforts), installation success and coordination and collaboration with work effort team members.
- Analyze and research issues presented to the developer via a service request ticket.
- Collaborate as needed with peers, BAs and business stakeholder to ensure his/her understanding of formal requirements produced by other roles as part of the SDLC.
- Providing high level estimates on assigned tasks and determine task completion dates to help the organization facilitate project management and overall resource management.
- Create design documentation.
- Write and debug software changes and manage the software code lifecycle, including to production deployment.
- Providing testing during the testing phase of the development life cycle.
- Manage the ticket life cycle for those aspects assigned to the software developer role. This will require learning the Clear Quest ticketing system.
- Minimum five to ten years'' work experience at an advanced level in programming, system/program analysis and systems/database design.
- Work experience developing and maintaining applications using Microsoft Visual Studio (VB and/or C#), C#, .NET, .Net Core, Visual Basic, Microsoft Access.
- Work experience in an Information Technology data processing environment.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server or similar relational database.
- Experience at leading others in medium to large (> 6 months of effort) applications programming, systems analysis and design work efforts.
- Experience working with web services using XML and/or JSON.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Location: FULLY REMOTE!Duration: Permanent direct hire.About UsSimpleVMS is a rapidly-growing SaaS business focused on the human resources market. SimpleVMS has been recognized every year for the past three years as one of the fastest growing companies in Cincinnati.SummaryThe.
*MUST HAVE MATERIAL HANDLING INDUSTRY/CONVEYOR EXPERIENCE**NO SPONSORSHIP PROVIDED - NO C2C PROVIDED*Position Description: Skill RequirementsWorks well as part of a team.Can work independently.Organizational skills.Administrative skills.Strong analytical design skills.Project man
** Note: We will sponsor H1 for eligible candidates **Attention: OPT EAD,CPT, H4-EAD, L2-EAD only on W2 and H1 transfer those who are willing to be on our W2 can also apply.Job DescriptionWe are looking for a SQL developer who will be responsible for designing databases and ensur
This is a full-time 100% REMOTE position.We are seeking a .Net Developer with C-Sharp Experience. The qualified applicant will be involved in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), from requirements gathering, analysis and design, development, testing, implementati
It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.Want to Work with Really Great People?The lifeblood of Covius is our people. We are a tight-knit group and we're passionate about.