Service Desk Manager
Monster Lead Group is looking for a SD Manager who has an innate drive to solve problems and ability to motivate their team. The ideal candidate will be customer service focused and understand the importance of timely updates to internal and external customers. The Service Desk Manager will provide support for the service desk supporting internal and external customers of proprietary software developed in-house. The SD Manager will manage the performance of service desk technicians ensuring compliance with established Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Manage the service desk processes, procedures and ticket workflows
- Develop strategies/processes for improvement and or efficiencies in service desk performance
- Manage, train and mentor SD Technicians in technical, professional and career development
- Learn and understand Monster Lead Group proprietary systems to resolve or reassign tickets when appropriate
- Evaluate and prioritize service desk tickets and follow through to resolution per departmental guidelines, ensuring proactive updates are provided
- Coach SD technicians to properly evaluate and prioritize service desk tickets
- Operate as the escalation point for all issues and incidents
- Manage and coordinate urgent and complicated issues as necessary
- Drive optimization of the knowledge management tools to resolve known errors and common issues quickly.
- Ensure escalation and information within the organization are communicated properly
- Conduct a ticket deep dive and develop strategies for improvements for recurring incidents
- Review customer survey data and provide feedback
- 3+ years of service desk technician experience
- Prior software development experience in C# and .NET framework
- working in Jira Service Desk
- Proven excellence in written and verbal communication to customers and all levels of management.
- Proven ability to perform at a high level in a fast-paced, service-oriented environment.
- Desire to learn and troubleshoot new systems and technologies
- Previous service desk team management experience
- Extensive experience with Atlassian products (Jira Service Desk, Jira Software, Confluence)
- ITIL Foundation Certification
- Software Support experience
- HDI or other Customer Service Certification
- Familiarity with Software Development Life Cycles
Monster Lead Group is the national leader in data and technology focused on outsourced mortgage marketing. With over 20 years of industry success, our strategies have helped produce over $17 billion in loan volume for our clients in 2020. Our team is made up of mortgage, technology and data experts who unite to fulfill our mission to create abundant prosperity for our clients, our team and the company".
Since 2013 we've provided the mortgage industry with a data-driven direct mail solution and lead management technology. But forget about how fantastic our technology is or how good we are at managing complex data. You can't accomplish much without great people. And we have the best people in the industry.
Beyond Just Work
We offer a competitive benefits package to ensure everyone on our team is supported with insurance options and flexible work schedules that promote long-term health and personal well-being. We also want our people to be fulfilled in and out of the office. For this reason, we strive to make sure everyone can see and feel the impact of their work and understand their customers and co-workers better. We foster a culture of growth, learning and caring. We work hard to create clear goals that allow every individual in the organization to make a significant rewarding contribution.
Located in Owing Mills, our office offers a casual work environment, free onsite gym access, gourmet food trucks four days a week, Costco membership and an onsite game room. We also allow for flexible remote telecommuting options for many of our positions.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor's (Preferred)
- Service Desk Technician: 3 years (Preferred)
- Jira: 3 years (Preferred)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Murphy Research is a full-service custom market research firm known for our innovative research design and consultative approach. We produce groundbreaking qualitative and quantitative research through our focus on creative design, rigorous execution, and enduring insights. Our t
Description:We are Addition Financial, a member-owned, not-for-profit financial cooperative, offering comprehensive financial solutions that help members achieve their financial goals. Shareholder profits don't drive us and never have. Since 1937, we've been on a mission to bring
Description: The primary focus of this role is to create and maintain existing software programs at Compass Mortgage. The Junior Developer will be expected to work with each department at Compass to identify the requirements of a needed program or solution before developing them.
REMOTEENGINEERINGJR1919FULL TIMEBUILDING THE POSSIBILITIES.As a Senior Software Engineer, you’ll be part of one of our multidisciplinary teams where you’ll work closely with designers, product managers, and data analysts. You’ll be a creative contributor to our
Volunteering Against COVID-19Helpful Engineering seeking a Software Engineer, C# to fight COVID!This is a volunteer position (we do not offer compensation). Helpful Engineering volunteers work with amazing worldwide team members in a dynamic fast-moving environment. It is also a.