What is Vantaca?
Vantaca is something of a FinTech start-up that is growing at a pace beyond its wildest expectations. We are also a team of people who really love every aspect of innovation through software - from developing it to helping others learn how to use it. Here at Vantaca, we are transforming association management software (don't worry, you'll learn more about that once you get here) by continually creating the most innovative product on the market. What does this have to do with you? Read on.
· Complete development tasks on time with exceptional attention to quality, performance, best practices, and SOP standards.
· Troubleshoot issues and help define solutions to these issues.
· Document progress, discussions, and scope changes in Jira.
· Assist on a rotating basis with our weekly nightly production pushes.
· Add to and update GetGuru documentation.
· Participate in technical support ticket bashes when necessary.
· Keep Software Engineering Manager up to date on all progress and barriers during sprints.
· Work with the quality assurance team to resolve defects found during sprints.
· Develop unit tests to validate development and protect from future defects.
· Test integrations using Postman mock servers.
· 5+ years of software development/integration experience using the following technologies: C#, SQL Server, TSQL, JSON, GIT, Entity Framework, and Postman.
· 2+ years of experience with general accounting/banking knowledge such as lockbox, accounts receivable, accounts payable, and general entries.
· 2+ years developing third party API calls to create requests, process responses, and convert request and responses to C# models.
· 2+ years of experience parsing data in a variety of formats.
Nice To Have
· RestSharp, Docker, Kubernetes, and micro services experience.
What We're All About
At Vantaca, we value the thoughts and opinions of every team member; some of the best ideas we've heard have come from our newest team members. We want everyone to feel empowered so if you have a great idea, share it with your team - they'll be eager to hear it. At Vantaca we don't do micromanaging, we trust our team members to self-motivate and get their jobs done. You may have noticed the word "team" a lot - yeah, we like teams and teamwork - so be ready to be an integral part of a dynamic team of really smart, positive, driven people.
Why You Should Join Our Team
The Vantaca team isn't crazy about formalities so most days we keep it casual. Our work space is pretty open, and our office is within walking distance to several restaurants, shops and "The Loop", which is a 3-mile running/walking space on Wrightsville Beach if that's your thing. Yes, our office is that close to the beach. We work hard but we love to have fun and we think a healthy work-life balance is really important. We want the team to be not just colleagues, but also friends, so we try to create some fun opportunities for everyone to get to know each other.
What About Hours, Pay & Benefits?
This position is full-time, Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 5:00 and salary is based on experience. Vantaca offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary, medical, dental and vision plans as well as a 401(k), life insurance and relocation assistance where applicable.
Where We Call Home
The Wilmington area really has something for everyone. Historic Downtown Wilmington runs along the Cape Fear River and offers dozens of shops, restaurants and live entertainment opportunities. If you want to spend some time outdoors, get some sun or go surfing or fishing, you can pick a spot along one of our beautiful beaches. All throughout the city and surrounding areas, you'll find great shopping, eateries, local breweries and much more. Whether you're looking for country, city or beach life - you can find it in Wilmington.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
At Verint, we believe customer engagement is at the core of global brands. Our mission is to help organizations discover opportunities scarcely imagined by connecting work, data, and experiences enterprise wide. We hire innovators with the passion, creativity, and drive to answer
100% Remote: This role allows working remotely 100% of the time from anywhere in the US. Workers must be authorized to work in the US (No Non US Applicants Please).Who We Need: We are looking for experienced senior software developers to act as lead application developers helping
Integres LLC, a SDVOSB, has an immediate full-time opening for a Functional Analyst. Experience with the National Institute of Health (NIH), and/or the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) is preferred but not required.They will analyze requirements for scrum team d
Formstack transforms the way you collect data and put it to work.We are looking for a Software Engineer to help us accomplish this mission!Formstack is a 15-year-old company with roots in Indianapolis. Our customers span 110 different countries, and our employees live and work ac
Job Description:The OpportunityAuthorization is at the foundation of the Pluralsight platform; giving the right people the right access is essential to a secure and consistent user experience. As Pluralsight works to build more flexible packaging options, the Authorization team g