Your job duties will include:
- Configuration and customization of our Dynamics implementation. This could be enhancements, upgrades and/or defect fixes.
- Work on an agile team determining effort sizing, timing and impact on other functionality in the system. Balance requirements and constraints to continue to deliver on the team's cadence
- Be responsible for choosing customization strategies balancing end user ease of use, overall system performance and maintainability.
- Partner with our dedicated Microsoft resources to surface POC work for new technologies in the Dynamics ecosystem (Common Data Model, Unified Client Interface, Virtual Entities, etc). Use that research to show our Product team "what is the possible".
- Partner with our in-house support group to actively troubleshoot escalated issues. Pursue work arounds and long term fixes as appropriate. Work with Microsoft when opening support tickets
3 years minimum experience required (7+ years recommended)
*Potential for contract to hire.
What are the must haves for this role?
What are the nice to haves for this role?
PowerApps, Canvas App, PCF
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $1.00 - $2.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Can you work on W2/1099?
- Microsoft Dynamics 365: 1 year (Required)
- C#: 1 year (Preferred)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
REMOTE - USENGINEERINGJR2878FULL TIMEGET YOUR START AT A GROUNDBREAKING COMPANY.Our engineering division is composed of many tight-knit and stable teams that each own a specific area of our platform all the way from the UI to the database. You will be assigned directly to one of.
KDG (Kyle David Group) are a professional service provider looking for an innovative, driven and creative Zoho developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in cloud based app development with a demonstrated ability to work independently, the focus of th
ALMACO in Nevada, IA is seeking a Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for a person who loves the technical aspect of designing software and the social side of troubleshooting with customers.Engineers at ALMACO work on projects from cradle to grave, across entire sy
Employment Type Full TimeLocation Country United StatesLocation Home based - USAJob DetailsDo you want to be part of building out next generation SaaS products that power the automotive industry?JATO is currently looking to hire a Software Engineer (remote).As a Software Engineer
Who We Are:Transcard is a fintech company that specializes in providing innovative cloud-based payment solutions to financial institutions, corporations, and governments throughout the U.S. Its funds disbursement and managing platform take the regulatory, time, and cost burdens o
More jobs by this company
Description: Responsible for identifying, defining, modeling technical application requirements, data, and distribution to satisfy the application solution in either a project or support role. Responsible for analysis and detail design of solution. Implement the architectural des
DescriptionDesigns, develops and tests program units; works on new systems development and enhancement/maintenance of existing systems; participates in implementations of new systems or modifications to existing systems to meet Information Systems and client business requirements