As a Software Engineer, your primary job responsibilities will be to contribute to design, implement and test new features as well as help maintain the existing code base. By applying all the best practices that your experience helped you collect over time, you'll help maintain a high-quality code base and show the path to the less senior developers, enlightening their way to success.
- Contribute to the design sessions and move business ideas to data models and code-ready business rules.
- As a proficient SQL developer, CRUD (create, read update and delete), evaluate performance, optimize queries and ensure our customers always get their data quickly.
- As an expert C# developer, you know how to implement that design pattern that no one else likes but that is the key to solving the problem. In other words, you don't find solutions you know the solution;
- You have a strong understanding on how to build software solutions and features. Your work won't stop at converting algorithms to C#, you'll need to show the world it's in production.
- As a smart craftsman you will help, when needed, taking care of the front-end part of the projects and won't be afraid to put your hands into a cascade of CSS and AngularJS code. [Why does it still have the JS at the end? Because we build solutions for our customers to use them, not framed paintings to hang over the fireplace. We move the codebase and upgrade when we see fit but not at the cost of following the latest trend of last week].
- 4 years or more of serious C# experience;
- 2 or more years of SQL development and/or optimization;
- 2 or more years of experience in frontend development is a big plus, especially in the likes of Angular technologies.
- Ability to understand problems and bring in solutions that encompass everything from describing why it's good to showing it working on production.
- French speaking is a big plus too
NOTE: Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without requiring a Visa
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
REMOTE - USENGINEERINGJR2878FULL TIMEGET YOUR START AT A GROUNDBREAKING COMPANY.Our engineering division is composed of many tight-knit and stable teams that each own a specific area of our platform all the way from the UI to the database. You will be assigned directly to one of.
KDG (Kyle David Group) are a professional service provider looking for an innovative, driven and creative Zoho developer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be skilled in cloud based app development with a demonstrated ability to work independently, the focus of th
ALMACO in Nevada, IA is seeking a Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity for a person who loves the technical aspect of designing software and the social side of troubleshooting with customers.Engineers at ALMACO work on projects from cradle to grave, across entire sy
Employment Type Full TimeLocation Country United StatesLocation Home based - USAJob DetailsDo you want to be part of building out next generation SaaS products that power the automotive industry?JATO is currently looking to hire a Software Engineer (remote).As a Software Engineer
Who We Are:Transcard is a fintech company that specializes in providing innovative cloud-based payment solutions to financial institutions, corporations, and governments throughout the U.S. Its funds disbursement and managing platform take the regulatory, time, and cost burdens o