Who We Are:
Transcard is a fintech company that specializes in providing innovative cloud-based payment solutions to financial institutions, corporations, and governments throughout the U.S. Its funds disbursement and managing platform take the regulatory, time, and cost burdens off the payer, while providing payees secure, self-service options for receiving their money.
At Transcard we believe payments should be personalized for recipients and stress-free for businesses. Through our proprietary platform, Paynuver; clients can easily create secure cards and/or online payment accounts that disburses funds to any payee in a streamlined, compliant manner, ultimately saving time and cost.
This is a full-time position, working Monday-Friday during standard business hours. You will report directly to the SVP of Software Development. Compensation will be based on the qualifications of applicant.
Location: This is a REMOTE opportunity in the United States. Candidate must reside in and be work authorized. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship.
Our corporate office is located in Chattanooga, TN.
Transcard offers benefits starting the first of the month following the month of hire (Medical, Dental, & Vision, 401k Match!, Paid Time Off, Life-Disability Insurance, and more)
Please apply and see more job requisitions at:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
We are seeking a Software Engineer to join our mixed local and remote team. You will write, test, secure, and maintain code for our suite of payments APIs and services.
- Write high-quality (accurate, maintainable, secure, and well-documented) C# code
- Take an active interest in learning how our systems function and interact
- Follow our Software Development Lifecycle
- Assist in defining application development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation
- Assist other software engineers, the IT Operations team, and business teams in resolving problems with application systems
- Communicate with vendor software support personnel to resolve issues encountered with vendor software
- Design, run, and monitor software performance tests on new and existing programs for the purposes of correcting errors, isolating areas for improvement, and general debugging
- Provide verbal and written project status updates
- Recommend and perform software improvements and upgrades
- Provide guidance to junior team members. Be able and willing to pass on knowledge
- On-call availability on a rotating schedule with other IT personnel
- Overtime hours may be required to meet project deadlines or to assist in the resolution of production issues but are not the norm
- Minimum five years of professional development experience using .Net technologies
- Candidate must reside in and be authorized to work in the United States. We are unable to offer visa sponsorship
- Expert-level proficiency in the following languages and tools: .Net Framework, C#, SQL Server
- Willingness to learn and master the following languages and tools: .Net Core, TFS, Microsoft Azure
- We are a distributed team; as such, the ability to make yourself clearly understood both in writing and verbally is critical
- Prior experience in the financial services industry
- ERP development experience
- SOAP and REST API experience
- SANS or other formal security training
- Direct experience using Microsoft Azure
- Experience building out data integration solutions
Education and/or Experience:
Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent work experience
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be a complete list of duties performed.
No resumes from 3rd party vendors will be accepted at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Piper Companies is currently seeking an experienced Implementation Engineer for a fully remote, full time opportunity with a growing organization within the technical consulting domain. The Implementation Engineer will be working on internal applications.
New American Funding is looking for a talented C# .Net Core Developer to work in conjunction with our Lending Solutions department to fulfill ongoing systems development. Primary responsibilities include improving existing API's, as well as taking ownership.
Requirements:- Strong C#, .Net, WPF/Winforms, user interface design patterns, MS SQL experience- Minimum 8 years experience for the development lead role and minimum 5 years experience for the mid-level developer role- Understanding of on-prem client/server.
Senior .NET DeveloperFor 20 years, Softcrylic has been working with organizations large and small to help solve business challenges through technology. We bring a unique combination of engineering and strategy to Make Data Work for organizations.Our.
Myticas Consulting is currently seeking an Front-End/React Developer for a contract position with our direct client based in Lake County, IL.Top Required Skill Set:Front-end Development with ReactCreating Toolkit for Web ApplicationsGitHubStorybookDesign.