At Intellibus, we are a team of passionate software engineers who love to solve hard problems efficiently.
Are you ready to make a move and have a more meaningful impact on your career? If you are looking for a change and hold yourself to high standards, we can’t wait to meet you.
Intellibus is trusted by some of the most reputable and established technology firms and we work with some of the world’s largest financial institutions to build game-changing applications that disrupt and transform the very core of the financial industry.
- Define the Future State Platform Architecture and Design
- Research and Analyze Technology Alternatives for each Stack layer
- Conduct POCs as needed to Evaluate the Alternatives
- Present the Analysis and Outcomes of the POC
- Work with the Head of Platform Architecture to Finalize the Tech Stack post POC
- Develop Reference Implementations for the Future State Platform and Trading and Settlement Microservices that run on the Platform.
- Create Architecture Patterns for Application Design, Scalability, Deployment, Cloud, Monitoring, Security and Infrastructure.
- Define Static Analysis Code Quality Rules to evaluate Microservice Code aligns to the Future State Design
- Lead Development Teams to ensure creation of Reusable Services and Libraries to enable platform scalability
- Engage with Business Architecture and Product Management teams to understand customer requirements and identify changes needed to the Architecture Roadmap and Technical Services
- Train the Architecture and Development team consisting of Enterprise Architects, Solution Architects and Hands-on Application and Data Architects, Software Engineers, Site Reliability Engineers (SRE’s) and SDETs
- Review and suggest refinements to the Architecture Patterns, Code Quality Rules, and Reusable Components
- Identifies and documents all Technical Debt within existing applications and components and develop a roadmap for migration of functionality from existing applications to the Future State Platform
- Acquire industry and product knowledge of New Technologies, Products, Patterns, and Best Practices to ensure Technology Vision and Architecture Roadmap are best of class
- Act in full partnership with the product, data, and technology management team in order to formulate product definitions and roadmaps
- Partner with Development teams to lead resolution of a variety of high impact problems/projects through in-depth evaluation of complex business processes, system processes, and industry standards
- Act a subject matter expert on one or more areas of database design, big data, cloud deployment, microservices, and integration
- Partner with Development teams to provide in-depth analysis with interpretive thinking to define issues and develop innovative solutions
- Serve as advisor or coach to mid-level developers and analysts, allocating work as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, advanced degree a plus.
- 15+ years of experience in managing large-scale engineering teams, organizational budgets, and vendor relationships.
- Prior experience leading a software organization through a transformation in a large enterprise environment, understanding the complexity created by legacy systems and having been able to move to a new cutting edge technology stack.
- Prior experience with emerging technologies, constantly evaluating and recommending potential partnerships that provide efficiencies and competitive advantage within the tech stack
- Prior experience leading a team of hands-on Application and Data Architects
- Prior experience leading a team of Enterprise and Solution Architects
- Experience developing and supporting public and private cloud-based platforms
- Ability to guide development teams’ pipelines with advanced knowledge of system flow and development standards for coding, testing, debugging, and implementation
- Ability to develop a comprehensive knowledge of how areas of business, such as architecture and infrastructure, integrate to accomplish business goals
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- A strong believer in Agile and Scrum principles with deep experience in microservices
- Excellent organization and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Expert presentation skills used to influence other leaders across the enterprise
- Total commitment to quality and attention to detail
- Skilled at collaborating and comfortable navigating at any level of the organization
- Knowledge of Application Design, Development, Security, Deployment, Monitoring and Service Management Patterns and Tools
- Knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle Tools and Continuous Integration Tools
- Hands-on experience in Cloud Technologies like Openshift, AMQ, Kafka, and Big Data is a plus
- Knowledge of Java, Spring, Unix, and oAuth is a big plus
- Project Management
- Team Leadership
- Client Services
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Technology Consulting
- Remote option available for the right candidate
Check all jobs at Intellibus below:
All jobs (6 total)
Intellibus Intellibus |
16 d ago
Intellibus Intellibus |
17 d ago