Mobile apps and sites for the world's best brands.http://www.brandingbrand.com/careers
We work with the world's most innovative brands to create better lives through mobile—online, in stores, and everywhere in between. From retail and hospitality, to transportation and smart cities, our apps and sites are used by over 10 million visitors a day. That's a lot of happy people!
Branding Brand in the News:
- TechCrunch: You may never have heard of Branding Brand, but chances are good you've used one of its products. The company is usually behind the scenes, in the shadows, powering the mobile platforms for more than 200 bigger brands. - "Branding Brand acquires conversational commerce company Waysay."
- The New York Times: "We’re seeing a barrage of fake apps,” said Chris Mason, chief executive of Branding Brand, a Pittsburgh company that helps retailers build and maintain apps. - "Beware, iPhone users: fake retail apps are surging before holidays."
- Fortune: The issue was first brought to our attention by Branding Brand, a Pittsburgh-based company whose platform powers mobile commerce sites and apps. - "Apple's ad-blocking move causes big problems for retailers like Walmart."
Our Clients in the News:
- Fast Company: Related uses data from cell phones and street cameras to monitor and react to traffic patterns, air quality, power demands, temperature, and pedestrian flows. The neighborhood’s residents can use the Hudson Yards app to pay bills and book onsite amenities. Visitors who use the public Wi-Fi may opt in to receive notifications about events and experiences. - "Manhattan’s Hudson Yards is the neighborhood of the future."
- 9to5mac.com: Burberry's app uses Branding Brand to support ARKit and offer users a look at artist Danny Sangra’s work in the real world. - "Tim Cook predicts brands supporting AR will be as required as having a website."
- Refinery29: With the help of interactive, digitally-focused features, Forever21 will deliver everything from makeup to hair products to K-beauty favorites—all without you having to ever click "add to cart" ever again. - "Forever 21 is expanding its beauty selection in a big way."
- WWD: Prime example: a convergence of product reviews on bluemercury.com with those produced in-store via an interactive Beauty Connect mirrored screen, a triple threat source of education, point of sale and soon-to-be augmented reality tool. - "Bluemercury opens flagship in New York, unveils digital hub."
Check all jobs at Branding Brand below:
All jobs (0 total)