- Develop accurate and complete Process and Procedure manuals, DLPs and workflow diagrams (using Visio).
- Revise existing DLPs based on process and procedure changes resulting from system enhancements, health plan rule changes, business/operational changes, etc.
- Maintain manual source material in organized manner with revision control. Maintains historical records and files of work and revisions in a policy and procedure library.
- Follow style standards for Process and Procedure manuals and revise as necessary. Ensure writing style of documentation is simple, clear, concise, grammatically correct, and written for the intended audience and achieves compliance with legal requirements, regulatory mandates and performance standards.
- Work with various business partners to determine specific requirements for process/procedures and additional process resource tools.
- Meet with assigned stakeholders to gain a thorough understanding of the business unit’s goals and operational procedures.
- Distribute process changes to Management and Learning & Development teams (as well as any other relevant parties) for review, prior to all system enhancement releases; integrate reviewers’ comments and revisions; and prepare final version of documentation.
- Communicates process changes via written and verbal channels including facilitating review session meetings.
- Provide input on processes, procedures, materials, and additional process resource tools to support innovation and continuous improvement.
- Lead or participate, as assigned, in training or implementation of newly developed or revised Policies and Procedures to affected work group(s).
- Participate in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
- Minimal travel
- Bachelor's degree preferred in Technical Writing, Journalism, Communications or English, or; an equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- At least three years' experience creating process and procedure manuals and/or training documentation. Excellent technical writing skills and strong command of the English language, including grammar, spelling, syntax and proofreading ability is required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Power Point, Visio, Adobe Acrobat and publishing software such as RoboHelp and/or Knowledgment as well as internet, tracking, document management and retention tools.
- Experience in Operations or a Call Center and/or claims production environment or HealthCare field preferred. Knowledge of healthcare delivery systems and managed care regulations.
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health, Dental and Vision with HSA Employer Contributions and Dependent Care FSA Employer Match.
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan, Paid Parental Leave, free on-demand Virtual Fitness Training and more.
- Advancement opportunities, professional skills training, and tuition Reimbursement
- Great culture with a sense of community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any other category protected by Federal or State law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Bachelor's degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical disciplineProfessional experience with Drone Systems3+ years experience in Aerospace Systems EngineeringExperience in design and analysis of safety critical systemsExperience.
Description:The Reconsideration Officials will be responsible for reviewing each Reconsideration package and determination recommendation prepared by the ARDX team. Reconsideration Officials will utilize their expertise in Medical Record Reviews and.
If you’re passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country—and you’re committed to working hard to play your part in building that future—consider WGU as the next step in your career.Driven by a mission to expand.
The Field Application Engineer will directly report to SVP Strategy & Business Development and be matrixed for direct support ULTRA-TCS Director of US Sales. FAE will serve as the conduit between the Montreal-based Engineering Team and US-based BD Team.
We are looking for a Pre- Sales Business Analyst to join our growing team. Global opportunities to work with well-known brands, with different industry verticals: financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive.Requirements:Strong technical background.
More jobs by this company
Overview:As the Senior Director-Information Security, you will lead and manage a team of Information Security Analysts and Engineers and be responsible for our organization’s information, data security and Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program..