- Plan and coordinate support of field trials, exercises, demos, and customer engagements
- RFI/RFP/RFQ Lead technical writer and proposal development including pricing strategy, budgets, and creation of BOM’s
- Development of customer briefing materials, CONOPS, OV-1’s, and competitive analysis
- Technical interface with government labs, Program Management Offices, and industry partners
- Technical advisor and Support at Trade Shows, Conferences and other industry events
- Ability to articulate unique customer requirements, and identify/develop highly differentiated solutions to overcome complex communication challenges
- Act as a formal mentor to other field service representatives or field application engineers in the team
- 10+ years of technical sales and marketing experience in defense industry
- 10+ years of experience working with US government procurement and regulations such as contracting, acquisition processes, and DOD budgets
- Can obtain US Security clearance equivalent to NATO Secret. US Citizenship required for US Security Clearance.
- Ability to travel 40% with monthly travel to US and Canadian locations
- A bachelor’s in electrical electronics engineering or computer engineering preferred.
- Able to work effectively with geographically and time-separated team members.
- Strong Radio Frequency background with in-depth understanding of Tactical LOS/BLOS Transport Networks and Software Defined Radios
- Strong IP Networking Skills
- Knowledge of US Army Air Defense platforms, architectures, and CONOPS
- Tactical communications experience is preferred
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Experience briefing senior military leaders and managing relationships
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Overview:The Knowledge Management Specialist will write, maintain, and update Policies and Procedures (P&P), Desk Level Procedures (DLP) and workflow diagrams along with other process resource tools utilized by the organization. Coordinates, writes,.
Bachelor's degree in Aerospace or Mechanical Engineering, or a related technical disciplineProfessional experience with Drone Systems3+ years experience in Aerospace Systems EngineeringExperience in design and analysis of safety critical systemsExperience.
Description:The Reconsideration Officials will be responsible for reviewing each Reconsideration package and determination recommendation prepared by the ARDX team. Reconsideration Officials will utilize their expertise in Medical Record Reviews and.
If you’re passionate about building a better future for individuals, communities, and our country—and you’re committed to working hard to play your part in building that future—consider WGU as the next step in your career.Driven by a mission to expand.
We are looking for a Pre- Sales Business Analyst to join our growing team. Global opportunities to work with well-known brands, with different industry verticals: financial, healthcare, travel & hospitality, automotive.Requirements:Strong technical background.
JOIN US!Adicet Bio, Inc is a clinical stage biotechnology company discovering and developing allogeneic gamma delta T cell therapies for cancer. We are advancing a pipeline of “off-the-shelf” gamma delta T cells, engineered with chimeric antigen receptors.