- Serve as the main interface for the community on Couchbase’s Community Discord and serve as the lead interface for several of Couchbase’s key community programs (eg. Ambassadors, Community Hub )
- Design and execute data-driven action plans for developing and growing new Community building programs, and constantly evaluating existing programs
- Work with the community to help produce the technical tools and educational materials necessary to create an amazing developer experience
- Mentor and cultivate participation skills among staff internally to better engage/collaborate with the Couchbase community
- Work with product teams to better the process community input into roadmaps and making roadmaps more visible publicly
- Develop and re-evaluate forecasting and collection of community health metrics, and ways to report on them
- Help define roles for community members, better their onboarding, map out engagement journeys, and in general ensure they have an excellent experience
- Co-design a better open source community, including the discovery of new projects to launch, surfacing up existing contributions, and ensuring the contribution process is as frictionless as possible
- Regularly curate developer-focused content to be published on our Discord and Community Hub
- 3+ years working with developer communities
- Some knowledge of software development methodologies, tools, and languages
- Experience with public speaking as well as building 1-1 relationships with community members
- Ability to take the initiative and work independently, while at the same time knowing how to ask for help when you get blocked
- Comfort with blogging and writing other content
- A data driven and analytical mindset, always willing to re-evaluate and course correct when needed
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Willingness to travel at least 20% of the time
- If you don’t see yourself in all of these items listed in responsibilities and experience yet still are attracted by the position, then we want to hear from you. We recognize and cultivate passion for working with our community, and the ability to learn on the job.
As a 2021 Bay Area Best Places to Work winner, Couchbase recognizes the need for time off when you need it. Enjoy unlimited time off (DTO), matching 401K contributions, ESPP and many other amazing benefits. See more of our recent awards to learn what makes Couchbase such a great company to work at.
Learn more about Couchbase and our technical capabilities:
Compare Couchbase vs. MongoDB
- Compare Couchbase vs. Oracle
- Browse the Developer Portal
Couchbase is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are a leading Pool company that invests in our team and offers real opportunities for career growth. This writing position works a part-time schedule and earns a competitive salary of $45,000-$71,000/year, depending on experience. We provide our marketing.
Wolfram, creator of Mathematica, Wolfram|Alpha and the Wolfram Language, is seeking a Junior Developer to join its Wolfram|Alpha Scientific Content department.ResponsibilitiesWorking as part of the Wolfram|Alpha Localization team to develop, maintain.
Position Overview:Seen as the resident subject matter expert of Avature, this role is highly influential in our global Talent Acquisition team’s use of Avature as our Applicant Tracking System. This role ensures optimal, compliant design and use of Avature,.
Position Title: IT AnalystLocation: RemoteClearance Requirements: NonePosition Status: Contract to HirePosition Description: Our client is looking for IT Analyst candidates for a position located remote.Required Education: Required Skills: To compile,.
Position: IT Cloud Network EngineerSUMMARYIT Cloud Network Engineer is an advanced level technical position designed to support the business development and operations side of IT Department that pertain to cloud-based solutions and infrastructure.PURPOSE.