We are a leading Pool company that invests in our team and offers real opportunities for career growth. This writing position works a part-time schedule and earns a competitive salary of $45,000-$71,000/year, depending on experience. We provide our marketing professionals great benefits and perks, including paid sick time, paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance, company-paid training, and fun company events. Plus, we invest in each of our employees and offer opportunities for career advancement. We also make it easy to apply! If we have your attention, please continue reading about this Web Content Writer experience!
- Prior experience in content publishing or corporate communications
- Ability to work across multiple departments
- Proven ability to drive strategy and execution of large and complex, multi-disciplinary projects
- Strong project management background
- Proven track record of having strategic dialogue with customers and the CxO level
- Strong leadership skills and proven track record of managing a creative team
- Act as Editor-in-Chief and "chief storyteller" by defining big themes, stories, and narratives of Now on Now messaging
- Develop and communicate a global content strategy which supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand and why
- Ensure all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Develop and publish a functional global content calendar
- Be an arbiter of best practices in messaging, writing and style
- Working with Marketing Operations team, define and publish key metrics for measuring the ROI of content across all channels
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $31,737.79 - $71,652.70 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Lancaster, CA 93534: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Flight Manual Technical Writer - Senior Level- REMOTEFull-TimeDayton T. Brown, Inc. (DTB) has been synonymous with the pursuit of excellence and customer service for over 70 years. Our Technical Services Division provides technical documentation, communication,.
Job Description: Program Director National Crisis, Workforce Protection and Wellness ProgramsLocation Virtual and On site NYC OfficesAbout Vibrant Emotional Health: Formerly the Mental Health Association of New York City (MHA-NYC), Vibrant Emotional.
SENIOR CONTENT ARCHITECT AND DIGITAL STRATEGIST (SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT)Must have at least 10 (ten) years of human-centered service and product digital content design experience incorporating diversity, inclusion, and cultural awareness to enhance public.
WE’VE GOT THE POWER. IT’S OUR PEOPLE.Do you have a passion for learning about new and emerging technologies? Join our growing team!About Coretelligentwww.coretelligent.comWe recognize that our team members are the core of our company. It is why they.
Who we are:Evoke is a global brand, experience, and communications agency platform, purpose-built to make health more human. We’re a dynamic global healthcare platform of comprised of practice areas and specialty agencies – adaptive, agile and designed.
Xometry (NASDAQ: XMTR) powers the industries of today and tomorrow by connecting the people with big ideas to the manufacturers who can bring them to life. Xometry’s digital marketplace gives manufacturers the critical resources they need to grow their.