- Work with the product, UX, legal review, and delivery teams to produce insightful content strategy plans, taxonomies, tagging strategies, content maps/matrices, and shepherding content through the governance processes.
- Researching and staying up to date on the latest developments in terms of search engine optimization, content trends and consumer behavior.
- Ensuring quality and consistency across content.
- Support the writing, edit, testing, and improvement of content that makes our products and experiences easier to use across Exact Sciences products and experiences.
- Auditing experiences to help understand and assess the content and be able to provide strategic recommendations for moving forward.
- Facilitate the collaborate and influence design decisions with multiple team members, including product, UX, development, copywriting, and key stakeholders.
- Create inclusive content strategies to foster a welcoming environment regardless of background, sexual orientation, gender expression, religion, or ethnicity.
- Document content and approvals according to established processes.
- Create process and policy documents including governance guides.
- Facilitate design sessions, ideation of product, design reviews, and appropriate sprint ceremonies and processes.
- Understand and prioritize problems, opportunities, and solutions that contribute to the product roadmap, strategy, and vision leveraging data, research, industry trends, and BU objectives.
- Uphold company mission and values through accountability, innovation, integrity, quality, and teamwork.
- Ability to effectively manage legal reviews and feedback cycles.
- Travel Requirements: Ability to travel 5-10% of working time away from work location, may include overnight/weekend travel.
- Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Business, Life Sciences, Engineering, or related field of study; or High School Degree/General Education Diploma and 4+ years of relevant experience as outlined in the essential duties in lieu of Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years of experience in content design and content strategy.
- Experience in Figma, Miro, and other design tools to edit and contribute to designs and content strategies.
- Experience in simplifying and communicating complex ideas to broad audiences.
- Experience in managing a content creation process from strategy to delivery of final product.
- Experience in creating information architecture for complex products.
- Experience in collaborating with and influencing product, engineering, design, and operational teams.
- Experience in mobile optimization as well as other screen sizes.
- Effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work.
- Experience with content management systems and user testing tools.
- Experience in creating and leveraging user personas.
- Experience with the principles of Agile/Scrum/Kanban.
- Experience in creating strategies that leverage SEO and measurement objectives.
- Advanced understanding of accessible, inclusive, and equitable design.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with a proactive and logical approach to workload and ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Demonstrated ability to perform the Essential Duties of the position with or without accommodation.
- Authorization to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Experience in healthcare, wellness, or digital health.
- Experience with service design (digital and physical) and operations.
- Experience with both B2C and B2B products and/or services.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Join one of the leading talent agencies in Australia as our newest rockstar Social Media/Marketing Coordinator to help out our stretched marketing team! This role can be remote and open to part time or full time, including flexible work hours, but you.
At Roundtrip we are devoted to creating a world in which transportation is no longer a barrier to wellbeing. We provide a simple, comprehensive patient transportation ordering platform that connects transportation requests to a community of transport.
Are you interested in working for an entertainment company that creates the most epic interactive gaming and entertainment experiences on earth and that is a global leader in its industry? This role is a contract to hire opportunity fully remote.Purpose.
Company Summary Statement : PPL Corporation (NYSE: PPL), based in Allentown, Pennsylvania, is a leading U.S. energy company focused on providing electricity and natural gas safely, reliably, and affordably to more than 2.5 million customers in the U.S..
The world isn’t standing still, and neither is Allstate. We’re moving quickly, looking across our businesses and brands and taking bold steps to better serve customers’ evolving needs. That’s why now is an exciting time to join our team. You’ll have.
More jobs by this company
Position OverviewThe Senior Cybersecurity Architect develops and maintains a security architecture process that enables the enterprise to develop and implement security solutions and capabilities aligned with organizational goals, technology, and a changing.
Position OverviewExact Sciences’ Customer & Digital Experience (CDX) team is responsible for defining, driving, and delivering innovative, immersive, memorable customer-centric journeys for all our customers, across all channels (digital and physical)..
Position OverviewThis position may be site-based or remote.The Exact Sciences Customer & Digital Experience (CDX) team is responsible for defining, driving, and delivering innovative, immersive, memorable customer-centric journeys for all of our customers,.
Position OverviewThe Senior Cybersecurity Engineer provides technical leadership on vulnerability management along with the installation, operation, service, and maintenance of a variety of multi-user information security systems and provides cybersecurity.
Position OverviewThe software engineer will be integral to the design and development of software for Exact Sciences. An engineer creates, tests, and evaluates software applications and systems to make computers function according to specific requirements..
Position OverviewThe Principal Software Development Engineer provides accountability, technical expertise and execution necessary to the development of multiple concurrent software initiatives that are extremely complex in scope. The Principal Software.
Position OverviewThe Software Engineer II will be integral to the design and development of software for Exact Sciences. A Software Engineer II focuses on improving software design, collaborating with and mentoring their peers and junior team members,.