- Collaborate closely with research, compliance, engineering, product managers, legal and marketing to define requirements, create content, and review deliverables.
- Create and edit content that support the brand and business objectives, including emails, websites, and app flows, among others.
- Focus on content strategies that increase usability through navigation, labels, informational writing, error messaging, and other elements of the end to end customer experience.
- Work proactively to encourage designers and other team members on content strategy — advise teams on when and where to message, in addition to how to message.
- BA/BS degree in English, Journalism, Technical Writing, UX, HCI or a related field (In lieu of degree, 5 years relevant work experience)
- 3-5 years of UX writing experience as part of a team developing hardware, software, or at a digital agency
- Superb writing and editing skills for UX and longer-form technical or design documentation
- Proven project and stakeholder management experience
- Familiarity with web and mobile UI design principles and practices
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment and cope well with frequently changing requirements.
- Experience developing information architecture for complex documentation sets
- Familiarity with user experience research principles and practices
- Basic knowledge of a design tool like InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, or Sketch
- Experience working closely with engineering, design, and product management teams - comfortable discussing technical issues, from engineering details to design minutiae
- Experience with localization practices and accessibility.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: Regulatory Affairs ManagerThis position is immediately available to join our Regulatory Affairs team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the preparation, delivery, archiving, and tracking of regulatory submissions and.
Military & Foreign Affairs Reporter Job DescriptionAmerican Military News is looking for a full-time reporter to aggressively report and write on global foreign affairs, the U.S. military, homeland security, politics and cultural themes for the general.
Entry-Level/Junior Proposal Writer 100% Remote Are you an up-and-coming Proposal Writer looking to apply your knowledge in a team environment? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a desire to learn about Federal Proposals? Are you looking to join.
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Writer for an exciting project. This position can be supported remotely from home (within the Continental U.S.). This position offers outstanding self-driven learning potential, expects a high level.
This is a remote role We are looking for a copywriter who can not only write engaging, customer-facing copy but also, clever/conceptual headlines and ad concepts that stand out. You should be okay with pivoting from conceptual to more DM-style copy and.