Looking for a part-time proposal writer with experience in the education space.
You will be evaluated quarterly on your performance and progress in these areas:
Proposal Coordination (75%)
– Responsible for proposal development, including; creating proposal content, coordinating internal flow and reviewing of all proposal inputs, and managing timely delivery and tracking of final proposals for all service lines
Create proposal schedule and keep track of proposal progress
Read and analyze RFQs & RFPs to outline requirements for qualification/proposal responses
Take ownership of proposal sections, research content, and write responses
Work with sales and technical subject matter experts as contributors and/or reviewers
Edit and format all proposal deliverables, ensuring all deliverables look professional and align with Tutor Me Education brand
Follow up with client during decision-making process
Maintain database of proposal materials (i.e
templates, resumes, project profiles, etc.)
– Support creation and implementation of strategic sales plan
– Conduct targeted regional market research to assist with lead development (i.e
– Proactively identify and reach out to customers based on their sustainability goals and industry segment
– Assist in maintaining the CRM database including leads, opportunities, projects, and accounts information
– An all-star talent who wants to work as part of a highly respected and growing team
– Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications, or related field
– Strong graphic design capabilities, with fluency in Microsoft Office applications (including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel)
– Demonstrated writing, editing, and communications skills (sample work requested)
– Comfortable managing multiple projects simultaneously to meet deadlines in a timely manner
– Excellent organization skills, with a fastidious attention to detail and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively while managing multiple demands
– Ability to prioritize responsibilities under tight deadlines
– Demonstrated interest in sustainability
– Leverage past professional experience to identify and execute process improvements and best practices related to business development
– 2+ years of relevant marketing proposal / technical writing experience, preferably in the Education industry
– Competent with RFP / RFQ processes
– Familiar with service offerings
– Familiar with contract review and execution
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Position: Regulatory Affairs ManagerThis position is immediately available to join our Regulatory Affairs team. The qualified candidate will be responsible for supporting the preparation, delivery, archiving, and tracking of regulatory submissions and.
Military & Foreign Affairs Reporter Job DescriptionAmerican Military News is looking for a full-time reporter to aggressively report and write on global foreign affairs, the U.S. military, homeland security, politics and cultural themes for the general.
Entry-Level/Junior Proposal Writer 100% Remote Are you an up-and-coming Proposal Writer looking to apply your knowledge in a team environment? Do you have a keen eye for detail and a desire to learn about Federal Proposals? Are you looking to join.
ActioNet has an immediate opportunity for a Technical Writer for an exciting project. This position can be supported remotely from home (within the Continental U.S.). This position offers outstanding self-driven learning potential, expects a high level.
This is a remote role We are looking for a copywriter who can not only write engaging, customer-facing copy but also, clever/conceptual headlines and ad concepts that stand out. You should be okay with pivoting from conceptual to more DM-style copy and.