Brinks Home is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the continental U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico.
We are seeking a dynamic, detail-oriented Copywriter to join our marketing team. You will be responsible for the creation and execution of copywriting assets across marketing channels. You will collaborate with creative strategic communications to build the Brinks Home and Monitronics brands, acquire new customers, and retain current customers. This is a remote role, however candidate must work during CST business hours.
What You'll Do
- Develop omnichannel copy assets in partnership with marketing team and external stakeholders that are focused on growth and retention, including but not limited to email, direct mail, website, paid media, social media, SEO, agent scripting, and brand initiatives
- Proofread, review, and edit materials for use of grammar, brand voice, and accuracy, making note of in-house style guidelines
- Amend, revise, or redevelop copy in response to feedback from stakeholders swiftly and with a positive, solution-driven attitude
- Collaborate with marketing team through ideation process bringing fresh ideas, while leveraging research and brand insights to help understand what copy drives action
- Translate concepts, ideas, and content into compelling customer experiences addressing the needs/pain points of our target audiences from the direction of Marketing leaders and key stakeholders
- Work closely alongside web and graphic designers to ensure their message is clear, whether in an email inbox or a website landing page
- Complete all assigned work on time, providing regular status updates to manager
- Other duties as assigned
What You'll Bring to The Table
- B.A. in Journalism, Marketing/Advertising, Creative Writing, English, or another related field preferred
- 2+ years of experience in Creative Services, marketing, creative writing, or communications writing or equivalent
- Brand, agency, or B2C industry experience is highly desired
- Experience in digital ad copywriting and search engine optimization (SEO)
- Proven ability to create engaging and persuasive ideas and copy with ease and accuracy with a solid portfolio of work
- Strong thinker who can translate tactical messaging into consumer-facing language
- Working norms:
- Demonstrated ability to simultaneously self-manage multiple projects in varying stages of development under deadlines
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and experience using project management software
- Prepare and present work to Marketing leadership for approval
- Able to digest stakeholder feedback and effectively revise work
- Highly detail-oriented and organized delivering high-quality work with emphasis on quality control
- A team player with an upbeat, positive attitude
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to collaborate with and contribute to a team environment
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
What We Offer
Medical, Dental, 401K, Voluntary Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Short- and Long-term disability, Maternity and Paternity leave, Employee Referral Program.
What We Stand For
- Customer Focus
Brinks Home provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
This is a remote role We are looking for a copywriter who can not only write engaging, customer-facing copy but also, clever/conceptual headlines and ad concepts that stand out. You should be okay with pivoting from conceptual to more DM-style copy and.
aytm "Ask Your Target Market" is looking to hire a proven Head of Product Marketing to join our growing marketing team. This is a remote work position. In this newly created position you will help bring structure to the product marketing function.
OverviewEleven is looking for a new Head of Editing who shares our love of excellent writing and is ready to commit to a long-term partnership with a fast-growing, premium content writing company.We require an experienced professional editor and team.
Our organization is seeking content writers to create articles and blog posts on a variety of topics.The rate of pay is $20 per 100 words (this comes out to approximately $100 per article or $50 per hour).Some topics you may be asked to write about include.
As Bigtincan s Senior Director of Solutions Marketing, you re a great communicator and love bringing people from across the organization together to collaborate on strategy and execution. You re obsessed with the customer and love to dig into their problems.
More jobs by this company
Description Brinks Home is a leader in the smart home and residential security industries. Our teams are committed to working together to provide a best-in-class experience for each other, and for the more than 1 million people we protect in the.