Are you fit for the gig?
- You will be successful at DIY if you have an eye for detail and a sharp mind, are able to quickly crank out compelling, benefit-laden copy, have a curious and can-do attitude about testing new ideas and concepts, and internalize feedback to continually increase your writing effectiveness. Since you will become the voice of our brands, we will be actively looking for you to contribute your ideas and suggestions. You don’t have to be a musician, filmmaker, or author to be successful in this position, but it is a big plus. Because after all, that’s whose dreams you’ll be helping come true!
- This is a remote position, and you’ll collaborate closely with our marketing creative team and channel managers. You’ll also have regular direct interactions with our brand presidents and the company CEO.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- You’ll write clear, concise, and compelling marketing copy with a distinct voice that demonstrates our benefits and value.
- You’ll interpret copywriting/creative briefs to understand project goals and requirements.
- You’ll collaborate directly with designers, marketing channel managers and other departmental stakeholders on large- and small-scale marketing projects (eg., email campaigns, whitepaper guides, and landing pages, to name just a few.)
- You’ll conduct high-quality research and interviews with stakeholders to gain a full understanding of the goal and scope of the project.
- You’ll edit and proofread copy as needed.
- You’ll work with our SEM team to ensure we incorporate SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
Requirements & Skills
- 5 years’ experience as a marketing copywriter or related role.
- Excellent writing, editing, grammar and proofreading skills.
- The ability to write with product benefits and values in mind, first and foremost.
- Strong research skills.
- Collaborative spirit.
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong ability to multitask, prioritize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation. Experience with SEO a plus.
- You have your own opinions and are willing to advocate for them, for the betterment of the program.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Creative Writing, Marketing or a related field, or commensurate professional experience.
Writing Sample Requirement:
- Submit up to three writing samples, so we can get an idea of your best work. Please feel free to include links to your online portfolio in your application.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Company DescriptionCNSI delivers a broad range of health information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to a diverse base of state and federal agencies. We align, build, and manage innovative, high-quality, cost-effective solutions.
Headquarters: NYC, NY, USA URL: https://getrecast.com/? This is not a role for a professional writer with no real-world marketing analytics experience: domain experts in the field of marketing attribution only need apply.Recast seeks a freelance writer.
Artisan Creative is looking for an ACD /copywriter with strong B2B advertising agency experience creating impactful headlines and taglines, and writing short-form copy for our technology client. This is a remote role, ideally open to California-based.
DescriptionLawnStarter (https://www.lawnstarter.com/) seeks writers for different types of content related to lawn care and other outdoor services. We are looking for SEO-savvy full-time writers who will work 40 hours per week. LawnStarter is an all-remote.
About World Sports NetworkWho are we? We are an online sports betting platform that connects more than a million users every year to the best expert sports picks, sportsbook offers, betting guides, and tools. With US sports betting growing at an astonishing.
Unanet is seeking a Principal Product Manager to help drive the strategy, roadmap, and delivery of features across multiple software development teams for one of our fastest-growing product lines.You will be responsible for setting strategic direction.
When it comes to digital communities, we're leading the way. From product marketing to sales enablement to SaaS to customer success (and more) we've built and grown global communities from scratch and now we're on an unstoppable mission to scale them.
Who Are WeWe are Virtual Internships, an EdTech startup on a mission to bridge the gap between education and the workplace by making internships accessible to all.Over the last four years, weve established partnerships with 12,000+ companies, 100+ universities,.