Video Programmer and Strategist Freelancer, YouTube Focus
Bustle Digital Group is seeking a Freelance Video Programmer & Strategist to consult within our video team, helping to grow Bustle’s Youtube channel (youtube.com/bustle) and shape our content strategy and programming. Equal parts creative and data driven, this freelancer will be well versed in the YouTube landscape and what type of content, formats and talent partnerships resonate on the platform and can lead to audience growth and engagement.
Our ideal applicant is a big proponent of both YouTube and digital media. This freelancer will help manage our YouTube page while also working with producers on series development, execution, strategic talent partnerships, and distribution strategy utilizing BDG’s other platforms (such as Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook and .com) for cross promotion.
Freelance Position Details:
Job Type: Contract
You would work as an independent contractor remotely. This will be a 100% remote position. If your working hours are in a time zone outside of the Eastern Standard Time Zone, you will need to be available 4+ hours of overlap each day 8-5 EST when needed and when projects are in progress.
This is a freelance role, and hours are not guaranteed.
Hours will be available on a project-by-project basis.
We are currently looking for freelance contractors about 20-30 hours a week for this project.
- Independently analyze pre-existing content, content strategy, and programming slate
- Brainstorm and develop new YouTube series
- Analyze competitors and formats
- Work with producers to guide formats
- Optimize, package, and tag video content
- Write headlines and body copy
- Post videos to YouTube
- Work with social and edit teams on cross promotion distribution strategy and implementation
- Guide traffic analysis and contribute future coverage plans based on data insights
- Moderate community on YouTube
- Evaluate and help set up cross promotional strategies with other YouTube accounts and host talent
- At least 5 years experience working directly on YouTube programming/ content
- Experience in creative series development and growing YouTube
- Must have availability to work 20-30 hours per week on EST hours
- Comfortable working remotely and self-motivated
Bustle Digital Group (BDG) is one of today’s leading, global media companies with a portfolio of distinct digital and experiential brands that are shaping culture. Over 82 million readers turn to our brands — Bustle, Elite Daily, Inverse, Mic, NYLON, W, Romper, Input, and The Zoe Report — to hear from a set of diverse voices around the issues and interests engaging the next generation. BDG is headquartered in New York City.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Error on reporting
SCS Global Services