We are looking for a Technical Writer to work on documentation for an initiative called RAISE. RAISE is tasked with building the systems and tools for model developers to uphold commitments to Responsible AI.
- Plan, create and maintain technical documentation for a developer/engineer audience
Collaborate with PMs and engineers to identify and document content priorities.
- Work with stakeholders to gather information and turn it into customer ready content.
- Author the documentation and respond to reviewer feedback and incorporate feedback as needed.
- Deliver documentation according to specifications and priorities provided by team
5+ years of technical writing experience including experience creating technical documentation for a developer audience
Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in fast-paced, constantly changing environment
Experience planning, creating and maintaining technical documentation for external audience
Our client is a large technology company based in Redmond, Washington with a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. They develop computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. This company enables digital transformation for the era of an intelligent cloud and an intelligent edge.
Working here, you will be part of a company that values:
- Diversity and inclusion
- Corporate social responsibility
- Trustworthy computing
Why work with AQUENT? Check out our awesome benefits: https://aquent.com/find-work/talent-benefits
Aquent is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: