Interview Query is a rapidly growing data science startup based out of San Francisco. Our mission is to provide the best data science education tools for all aspiring data scientists looking for jobs or anyone interested in improving their data skills. Interview Query's data science interview prep newsletter and course is the best prep guide to preparing for data science and analytics candidates looking for jobs.
To help fuel our next phase of growth, we are seeking a high-energy and ambitious full stack data science intern. We are looking for candidates in or out of college seeking to learn and collaborate with the founders to grow the business from the ground up. As a key hire in data science, this person's responsibility will be to work on building ETL pipelines, scripts, and analyzing data to improve the product.
You will have the opportunity to work directly with the CEO towards learning how to apply data science and analytics towards driving business decisions. You will have a large scope of responsibility with the ability to see the results of your work reflected immediately. This is a great experience for anyone interested in entrepreneurship.
Some example projects you might work on:
- Build customized scrapers and data engineering pipelines to ingest data from multiple sources and normalize them into the database for production and analytics services.
- Analyze internal and external datasets and write blog posts on your findings.
- Build scripts and automations to generate dashboards through third-party APIs and integrations.
- Excellent copywriting, content writing, and editing skills
- You love doing LeetCode or Hackerrank problems.
- Experience in building scrapers and data pipelines.
- Strong communication skills.
- A strong understanding of SQL, Python, and object oriented programming.
- Preferred experience in Pandas.
- General interest in data science, entrepreneurship, and tech
- Current or former college student, MBA, Master's / bootcamp graduate.
- Hunger to learn and drive our team forward.
- Proven time management abilities.
- Ability to be-self sufficient and execute quickly when given autonomy.
- Well-rounded individual with a variety of interests.
- Thoughtful and curious individual that can think about a problem holistically.
- Minimum of 20+ hours / week. Ideally full-time.
- At least 4 months time commitment
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote only
Please write in the question box for the application "I read the whole job description" to show that you read the job description before applying.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Pay: $12.00 - $20.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Python: 1 year (Required)
- Fully Remote
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- College Credit
- Remote interview process
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: