At Study.com, our goal is to make education accessible by offering short, fun lessons to the millions of people who visit our site. We have lessons for all grade levels, from elementary school through college. We also offer courses for professionals seeking to advance in their careers.
What We’re Looking for in a Humanities Lesson Copywriter
We’re looking for passionate lesson writers who can contribute to our library of short, engaging online lessons. Our ideal contract lesson writer is creative, collaborative and responsive. To help us provide helpful quality instruction to our audience, you’ll need to have the following qualifications:
- Do you have a bachelor’s degree or higher?
- Do you have hands-on experience with post-secondary or secondary teaching?
As a contract lesson writer, you’ll receive the following:
- Payment: Timely, reliable payments twice a month
- Flexibility: The ability to work a flexible schedule when and where it’s convenient for you
- Support: Access to an incredibly supportive in-house team to answer your questions and lend a hand
Think you’ve got what it takes to write lessons for Study.com? Apply now to fill out an application and submit your resume.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: