SponsorUnited is one of the fastest growing sports & entertainment tech platforms in the world, connecting the entire partnership ecosystem through the most comprehensive and valuable marketing and sales data available anywhere.
With over 1,000 partnerships across sports, music, media, brands and agencies and executives located across 75+ cities worldwide, SponsorUnited was one of the first fully-distributed organizations in sports & entertainment.
SponsorUnited looking to expand its Marketing and Communications team with a dynamic, creative, and results focused, Communications Manager.
- Develop and implement communications campaigns and strategies and monitor their success
- Define key performance indicators for each communications channel which will indicate a campaign's level of success
- Determine strategic communications campaigns that will help further organizational goals
- Oversee the creation of communications collateral to ensure that it is consistent with the organization's brand, including white papers, website copy, and more
- Manage company relationships with outside agencies to optimize results
- Serve as copywriter for all company posts on social media and website
- Develop, write, and issue press releases
- Strategize and compile press kits and promotional materials
- Manage database of key industry journalists and influencers
- Manage and execute outreach to industry influencers, media and beyond in order to arrange story placement
- 2-4 years communications experience.
- Ability to work in a 100% remote, virtual environment
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience
- Strong, versatile copywriting skills
- Ability to develop and leverage relationships with influencers and media members
- Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize as needed
- Desire to take full ownership of assigned projects and can work independently
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Possesses a sense of urgency; is self-motivated and detail-minded
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to build collaborative relationships
- Good verbal presentation, group dynamic, and facilitation skills
- Proactive approach in resolving problems and issues
- Good time-management skills
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: