We are looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, and responsible Healthcare Software Engineer to be part of the Professional Services team of a rapidly growing company. This person will be responsible for working with healthcare clients to design, develop, and implement software products and components, primarily focusing on clinical data integration.
- Participate in functional and technical requirements gathering and review;
- Develop and implement software products and components for Company and its customers;
- Implement health information exchange platforms;
- Create, test, and correct inbound and outbound interfaces based on HL7v2, HL7v3, CDA, X12, FHIR, and other standards;
- Work closely with technical writers to produce product and/or project documentation;
- Mentor peers and junior developers on team;
- Serve as a resource to technical support staff when operational issues are escalated;
- Travel on occasion, to customer and partner sites;
- All other duties as assigned.
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience in the field of Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Experience in a healthcare-oriented software development role, with demonstrated expertise with Cache Object Script, AngularJS, Java, .NET, Hibernate, XML, SOAP or REST.
- Experience with HL7 standards such as HL7v2, IHE, or FHIR.
- Experience with the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and Agile methodology.
- Experience working with InterSystems HealthShare, Ensemble, Cache, or ObjectScript, Iris is a plus.
- Experience building interfaces with a well-known integration platform from vendors such as InterSystems, Mirth, Orion, or CorePoint is a plus
- Development or interoperability experience with EMRs such as Epic, Cerner, Allscripts is a plus.
- Experience working within the Healthcare industry.
- Experience working in a Federal Programs a Plus
- Oral and written fluency in English.
- You must be a resident of US and be authorized to work in the US.
We're very eager to meet you, and thank you for your interest!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $86,000.00 - $120,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Healthcare IT: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: