Statement of the Position:
The Senior Training Specialist will utilize the ADDIE Model (Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, and Evaluation) to create training for all roles throughout the organization. This role has a responsibility to design, develop, and deploy of Instructor-Led Training (ILT), Web-based Training (WBT), and Technical Job Aids that support software implementation and ClarisHealth’s key business initiatives. This role requires coaching and guidance of the training specialists and coordinators on the team. The Senior Training Specialist, in a craft delivery position, partners with Product and other departments in the organizations to research and develop standards, procedures, and processes for the business. The ability to multi-task, strong attention to detail, strong writing, and oral communication skills. Additional responsibilities include Learning Management System (LMS) administration, learning assessments, ROI and metrics, reporting, quality assurance, and other duties as assigned.
ClarisHealth is the answer to the health plan industry’s siloed solutions and traditional models for identification and overpayment recovery services. Founded in 2013, we provide health plans and payers with total visibility into payment integrity operations through our advanced cost containment technology Pareo®. Pareo enables health plans to maximize avoidance and recoveries at the most optimized cost for a 10x return on their software investment. Currently, nearly 33 million lives are served by our total payment integrity platform.
ClarisHealth embraces a working culture of transparency and innovation, termed internally as “Got Your Back”. Our strong Cultures program operates on 5 core values: Innovation, Compassion, Integrity, Communication, and Accountability. For more information on our culture and employment opportunities, please visit us at https://www.clarishealth.com/careers/.
Duties and Responsibilities / Essential Functions:
- Prepare and conduct technical training programs on ClarisHealth’s proprietary software system.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, workflow, and reports; understanding job-specific functions and tasks.
- Determines system utilization requirements by researching and testing systems.
- Designs training manuals and job aids by identifying and describing information needs; submitting initial versions for review; revising and editing final copy.
- Assist Director in creation of SMART goals for team.
- Coach other team members and provide guidance on as needed basis.
- Coordinate logistics and support on-site and remote training events.
- Project Management: Develops and communicates project plans; tracks timelines, resources and deliverables; prepares and delivers progress reports; proactively escalates dependencies, barriers and risks.
- Develop technical job aids, facilitator guides, participant guides and other training documentation. Strong technical writing skills preferred.
- Adhere to ClarisHealth’s brand guidelines and ensure the quality and consistency of all training content.
- Administration of ClarisHealth’s Learning Management System.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of instructional design learning models and principles.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and Subject Matter Experts (SME) to determine the scope, requirements and timeline for a given project/course
- Collaborate with stakeholders and SME’s to review course output and incorporate feedback as necessary to produce alpha, beta, and final versions of each course.
- Research and recommend educational best practices, instructional resources and technologies, and multimedia hardware/software to support teaching and learning.
- Conduct periodic evaluations of curriculum to determine refinement opportunities.
- Practice and adhere to ClarisHealth’s “Code of Conduct” philosophy and “Mission, Vision & Values”
Position may be measured using the following performance standards:
- SMART goals
- Client Satisfaction
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, printers, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.. Requirements:
- Communication Proficiency
- Computer Proficiency
- Initiative/Results Driven
- Organizational Skills
- Customer/Client Focus
Required Education and Experience:
- 5+ years of training and development experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Instructional Technology, I/O Psychology or related field
- Articulate Storyline 360, iSpring, Camtasia, and/or PowToon experience preferred
- LMS Systems (Skyprep) experience preferred
Travel required up to 30%. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by this employee. This position will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties requested by his/her supervisor. Individuals will always be expected to maintain a professional work environment.
ClarisHealth is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Anyone needing accommodation to complete the interview process should notify the Director, People & Management.
EOE including Disability/Veterans/
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: