The Creative Fulfillment Coordinator is responsible for several critical aspects of coordinating deliverables for multi-channel advertising solutions and ensuring standard SLAs are met. This position is responsible for coordinating with our internal teams, external partners and freelancers to ensure the accuracy and delivery of completed creative assets for clients in our highest service tiers. The ideal candidate will deploy a customer-focused approach with a creative mindset, an eye for detail, a knack for strong verbiage and an overall understanding of the current advertising and marketing landscape across digital, print, video and more.
Location: This position will work remotely in the US
- Coordinate the deliverables related to copywriting and video production projects
- Work with Client Success to review requests and coordinate fulfillment with appropriate vendors and partners
- Coordinate the production of various creative and marketing projects across up to 30 markets
- Collaborate on ideas and insights to improve output across various creative projects
- Complete quality assurance measures on necessary creative projects prior to final delivery to internal stakeholders and clients
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in advertising, communications or marketing) or equivalent experience
- 2 years related project coordination experience.
- Solid knowledge of what it takes to create successful performance-based advertising that meets and surpasses desired client KPIs
- Ability to coordinate, proof-read, quickly edit and improve upon ad copy and content
- Experience coordinating video advertising projects and deliverables (or similar) from creative brief through final execution and delivery. Light video editing experience is helpful, but not required.
- Strong attention to detail and eye for visual aesthetics in digital, print and video ads
- Understanding of products and services offered by the company
- Ability to prioritize and execute work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills to deliver across multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving abilities and a team-first attitude
- Ability to interact professionally and build relationships across numerous internal teams and with external partners and freelancers
- Computer proficiency - Google Workspace (Gmail/Docs/Sheets/Slides), CRM software, vendor management solutions and project management software
- Must be able to work remotely while contributing to a team environment
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: