About Happify Health
Happify Health is a global software-enabled healthcare platform focused on improving mental and physical health. Our platform utilizes an evidence-based approach that delivers scientifically-validated programs which positively impact behavior to help manage chronic conditions alongside providing access to solutions such as telehealth, AI-powered coaching and access to therapeutics, as required, to improve peoples’ everyday lives. Happify Health offers two core solutions for its customers and end-users; Digital Therapeutics and Care Delivery solutions and services across the healthcare ecosystem, including enterprises, health plans, health systems, pharmaceutical manufacturers, and individuals. Today, the Happify Health platform is available globally in 10 languages, supports more than 10 chronic conditions, and covers more than 20 million lives.
About the Role
We’re looking for a creative who is passionate about telling stories. You're a conceptual thinker who can bring your ideas to life in new and inspiring ways. You must be comfortable working across all platforms.
Happify Health has offices in New York and Massachusetts, but we are open to remote candidates.
- Write and concept big ideas for all mediums, including mobile, social, app design/product, film, interactive, content, activations, OOH, print, events, experiential, events, etc.
- Help develop Happify’s new voice as we evolve our brand
- Partner closely with visual designers to bring your ideas to life
- Communicate complex topics (such as behavioral psychology, AI, digital healthcare ecosystems) in clear ways to a non-technical audience.
- Translate complex strategic approaches into easily accessible creative concepts.
- Be comfortable developing voice and copy for B2B and B2C audiences.
- Proven success in agency/in-house concepting and writing copy for global brands.
- Demonstrated experience working on mobile-first social campaigns.
- Strong understanding of how writing and conceptual ideas can be used to tell a story on behalf of a brand.
- Comfortable with naming exercises, positioning language, writing headlines and taglines, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, technical, and mission-focused environment.
Happify values candidates with different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We do not discriminate based upon ethnicity, age, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, socioeconomic status, disability, or veteran status. We're committed to building a company that is an inclusive environment for all.
There have been cases of scams targeting candidates by individuals pretending to work at Happify. We will never ask you to share financial information to participate in our recruiting process. If you suspect that you've been contacted by a scammer, please consider filing a report with law enforcement. If you'd like to verify an email you received from Happify, please write us at email@example.com.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: