At Onit New Zealand (formerly McCarthyFinch) we’re changing how law works and we're looking for a Senior Product Designer to join our rapidly growing, award-winning AI Center of Excellence (ACE). As a Product Designer, you'll be working in consultation with some of the best recognized brands in the world, designing cutting-edge AI products that delight clients and set the bar for the industry. Some big brands that have already appreciated our products include Adobe, AirBnb, Lenovo and McDonald’s.
We see design and UX as strategically critical to our success. From concepting to prototyping to production you will have ownership of the design process. Cultivation of a strong understanding of our clients needs will enable you to find creative ways to address these. You will be working closely with members of our leadership team and be challenged on interesting but difficult problems. This is an exciting opportunity for a well-rounded designer who wants to make an impact and accelerate their career.
- Relevant industry experience in product design, preferably Software as a Service
- Experience in designing for SaaS products
- Well-rounded portfolio, demonstrating a strong understanding of client objectives and experience in designing desktop applications
- Excellent communication skills; to present ideas persuasively, conduct conversations with stakeholders and collaborate with cross-functional team members
- Proven experience in all phases of the design process including user research, copywriting, wire framing, prototyping, visual design interaction design, and usability testing
- Understanding of relevant user-centred design methods, Design & UX Sprints and the foundations of good UX
- Ability to cultivate a deep understanding of our users and think holistically about their business needs.
- Passion for design; not satisfied with the status quo and always thinking of ways to improve
- Understanding of, or experience in legal
- We are open to consider a remote / work from home candidate for this position. Must be based in the United States
- If remote, must be willing to travel to Houston, TX on occasion for in person team meetings.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if: