PubMatic (Nasdaq: PUBM) delivers superior revenue to publishers by being an SSP of choice for agencies and advertisers. PubMatic’s cloud infrastructure platform for digital advertising empowers app developers and publishers to increase monetization while enabling media buyers to drive return on investment by reaching and engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats and devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has been expanding its owned and operated global infrastructure and continues to cultivate programmatic innovation. PubMatic operates 14 offices and eight data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is seeking a strong Technical Writer to join its technical documentation and training team in New York City.
The ideal candidate has a technical background that enables him/her to work closely with engineers and technical details as well as an ability to provide well-written contextual information that makes technical processes easy to understand and execute.
- Create and update technical documentation including APIs, SDKs, installation guides, FAQs, user guides and other documentation that supports PubMatic’s end users.
- Work closely with PubMatic engineers, developers, product managers and other team members to identify documentation needs and evaluate content for technical accuracy.
- Evaluate content for quality assurance, working with team members as needed to update/revise content before releasing to customers.
- Update and create new technical documentation in coordination with software releases.
- Work with other members of the technical writing and training team to develop standards to improve our effectiveness and impact.
- 5+ years of experience writing software documentation for a technical audience.
- Technical experience with developer tools and platforms.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
- A team player who can be flexible with changing priorities and needs.
- Ability to work with a team of product managers and engineers through all stages of the software development cycle, from concept to final product release.
- Ability to learn complex concepts quickly and explain them clearly to end users and technical audiences.
- Experience with online advertising industry concepts a plus.
Coronavirus Notice: PubMatic is actively working to ensure candidate and employee safety. Currently, all our hiring and onboarding processes will be carried out remotely through virtual meetings until further notice.
Benefits: Our benefits package includes the best of what leading organizations provide, such as stock options, paternity/maternity leave, healthcare, dental and vision insurance, Perkspot and unlimited PTO (that we actually require you to use!). As well, when we’re back in the office, we all benefit from a kitchen loaded with healthy snacks and drinks and catered lunches twice a week, and much more!
Diversity and Inclusion: PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don’t just value diversity, we promote and celebrate it. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from pr
Date: Sep 15, 2021Location: Remote, USCompany: backofficeSyniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create
Varo is an entirely new kind of bank. All digital, mission-driven, FDIC insured, and designed for the way our customers live their lives.A bank for all of us.About the Design Team at VaroWe are a growing, ambitious, customer-obsessed group of creatives, researchers, writers, desi
We are looking for a promising Public Relations Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in developing and executing PR plans and strategies.The ideal candidate will be a creative PR or communications graduate, brimming wi
Company Overview:Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices support