This is an exciting opportunity to play an integral part in a rapidly growing agency in a hands-on role where marketing and innovation intersect, involving strategy, planning, and executing.
The Account Coordinator will liaise between Client Relations Managers & cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our digital marketing solutions.
- Creative concept development.
- Creation of Powerpoint, video, gif, etc.
- Utilize client criteria and knowledge of social media trends to identify influencer brand partners on social media platforms and in the LMS database.
- Navigate internal outreach guidelines to ensure proper drafting and maintenance of LMS influencer communications.
- Troubleshoot/brainstorm hashtags, search terms, and methods to increase yield and overall quality of influencer sourcing.
- Ongoing maintenance of Salesforce, the company’s client and influencer database.
- Collect and document influencer social media posts related to our client's campaigns.
- Manage agenda creation and note-taking on client calls.
- Manage a variety of tasks and special projects across multiple clients, as needed.
- Evolving list of responsibilities, based on strengths and company needs.
- Create monthly content calendars.
- Source content.
- Writing captions.
- Influencer communication.
- Strategy development.
- Associate’s degree or higher education.
- 1-2 years of social media management experience.
- 1-2 years of experience with content creation, building powerpoints, etc.
- Marketing and social planning experience preferred.
- Experience with Google Workspace preferred.
- Experience with Slack preferred.
- Interest in influencer marketing, CPG, and lifestyle brands.
- Located within 3 hours of Greensboro, NC.
Job Type: Full-time
Starting Pay: $12.00 - $14.00 per hour
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from pr
We are looking for a promising Public Relations Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in developing and executing PR plans and strategies.The ideal candidate will be a creative PR or communications graduate, brimming wi
Company Overview:Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices support
Our client, a cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, requires a senior technical writer to work 16 to 20 hrs per week.This work is 100% remote.Required (as much as possible, and the closer to expert level the better):GitHub, Git Ba
Overview:We are currently seeking a Product Manager that will lead our company’s efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled experiences in the corporate workplace. The goal is to position FWI as the leader in digital transformation technologies in the workplace th