Due to exciting growth in our drug delivery and medical device and diagnostic client-base, we are looking for an experienced HF specialist that has a firm grasp of product development within regulated industries. This is a great opportunity to join Schlesinger Clinical to help sell and deliver multi-stage projects.
The Human Factors Associate is will work collaboratively with the Human Factors Manager and VP, the overall Schlesinger Clinical team, and our clients to execute human factors and usability research testing for a variety of client needs. The HF Associate will aid in the development of key documents such as protocols, discussion guides, data sheets, and reports for studies conducted globally and should expect to advise on regulatory experience with FDA and various Notified Bodies.
The Human Factors Associate should be fully versed in FDA’s Guidance for Applying Human Factors and Usability Engineering to Medical Devices, HE75, and IEC 62366-1, -2.
Study Design and Execution
- Study design and document development for Human Factors opportunities
- Moderate studies across the globe and train team members on moderation tactics
- Present study results to clients in PPT or Word DOC format
- Works closely with clients to ensure overall satisfaction
- Establishes and nurtures client relationships for repeat business over time
- Graduate degree in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, Industrial Engineering, or related field
- 2+ years of experience with human factors research and usability testing to support product design and development
- 2+ years of experience with human factors and usability testing focused on medical device or health information technology
- Experience working with multi-disciplinary teams (program managers, engineers/developers, industrial/visual designers, technical writers, and Quality Engineering)
- Advanced industry knowledge (Human Factors and Market Research)
- Strong proposal writing skills
- Experience in conflict resolution with clients
Schlesinger Group is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment, and proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability.
We are pleased to announce that 20|20 is now part of the Schlesinger Group of companies.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from pr
We are looking for a promising Public Relations Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in developing and executing PR plans and strategies.The ideal candidate will be a creative PR or communications graduate, brimming wi
Company Overview:Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices support
Our client, a cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, requires a senior technical writer to work 16 to 20 hrs per week.This work is 100% remote.Required (as much as possible, and the closer to expert level the better):GitHub, Git Ba
Overview:We are currently seeking a Product Manager that will lead our company’s efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled experiences in the corporate workplace. The goal is to position FWI as the leader in digital transformation technologies in the workplace th
More jobs by this company
DescriptionFor over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a tal
Description:For over 50 years, Schlesinger Group has been constantly perfecting the art and science of qualitative and quantitative data collection. Put simply, we provide answers to your questions through practices of partnership, quality, and service excellence, powered by a ta