Do you love connecting people with the right solution for their problems? We're looking for you!
ProcessDriven is looking for a Social Seller to join our small-but-mighty team.
Ultimately, your job would be to act as a friendly voice who helps potential leads figure out whether ProcessDriven's services are the best next step for them. And, if not, redirect them to a better fit!
Who We Are
ProcessDriven is a content creation and training business that helps small businesses systemize their business in a way that is simple, scalable, and -- shocker! -- actually enjoyable. We create YouTube, blog, online course, and membership content to kill the "old dusty policy binder" once and for all.
Specifically, we teach a framework for defining how your business works so you can (1) document how it runs and, ultimately (2) delegate those responsibilities to other people or automate those tasks with technology...particularly, ClickUp.
We're a casual, remote-first team scattered throughout the United States. We're an entrepreneurial team that is looking to make the world a better place with coworkers we genuinely enjoy!
The Social Seller will be working with the Growth Lead at ProcessDriven to increase sales volume by engaging with the warm followers of our social media and blog content.
Initially, you'd spend your time:
- Replying to email and DM messages and questions from our community with the help of our scripts and your new awesome coworkers. (We're pretty fun, promise.)
- Binging our content so you can connect our audience to the best resources for them. (If you love watching our content already, you'll probably love this job!)
- Engaging in the comments of social media posts that our Marketing team has created. Your job is to genuinely help our audience solve their problems through connecting them with free content and paid products.
- Empathetically start sales conversations with followers or subscribers who have engaged with our "hand raiser" content, but haven't personally reached out for more info.
- Note: We take a "Challenger" approach to selling; we advise but do not push. No false urgency, cold calls, or hard sells will be expected or accepted.
For the right candidate, this role could grow based on your interests and skills to:
- If you love marketing...Collaborate with our Marketing Lead and Content Writer to help design our social media strategy and content production efforts.
- If you love automation...Master and modify our automated conversational chatbot so it continues to inspire, surprise, and delight those who engage with our bot online...while also generating leads.
- If you love communicating...Attend livestream events hosted by the owner and content creator, Layla at ProcessDriven, to engage with our watchers in the comments.
If you haven't gathered by now, we hire people, not robots. We're a small team, with plenty of work to do! If you're a member of Team ProcessDriven, we'll help you grow your skills and responsibilities so can continue to grow as a professional and a person.
- You face a big goal by saying, "Oh, is that all?!" You're not necessarily competitive...but you are someone who is determined to chip away at a project until you -- eventually! -- get there.
- You are bothered by pushy salespeople as much as we are. However, you love to connect people with brands you love. Whether it's recommending a restaurant or shouting out your favorite brand of pen...you're genuinely happy to connect people to products you believe in.
- You are excellent at asking the "hard questions" that make people think differently -- you know that what people say they want may not be what they actually need. You're comfortable telling someone, "No, I don't think you should buy that." We only want to sell to people who will truly benefit from our products!
- You genuinely enjoy engaging on the internet. You love a good Facebook Group or forum!
- You are familiar with the basics of the project management software, ClickUp.
- You are comfortable using ProcessDriven's brand voice to write in fluent English. (Bonus: You're comfortable speaking in English via audio DMs.)
- You have a personal connection in helping small businesses become better-organized and build better lives for owners and team members.
- You can maintain a professional and compassionate tone with customers... even if they are upset or anxious.
- You are confident offering your suggestions for how to improve any process. You believe that there is always room for improvement and aren't afraid to say so.
- We are looking to hire a remote part-time hourly (W2) employee in the United States.
- The rate is fixed at $18.50 per hour with room to grow.
- This role would be for 10-12 hours per week (with lots of room to grow for the right candidate!).
- Schedule is flexible, so long as all DMs, emails, and social media comments are addressed within 1 Business Day or less.
- Our business hours are 9AM - 4PM Eastern, Monday-Friday, excluding all US holidays. No weekend work required!
ProcessDriven LLC is a woman-led business that is committed to making work more human for everyone...and that starts with Team ProcessDriven! All qualified applicants are encouraged to apply regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, age, veteran status, and other protected statuses.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Paid training
- Work from home
- Monday to Friday
- No nights
- Please provide a link to your resume, LinkedIn profile, or portfolio website.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Sales or Retail: 1 year (Required)
- English fluently (Required)
- Fully Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Social Media and Community Engagement CoordinatorThe Social Media and Community Engagement Coordinator will develop compelling written copy for the International Coaching Federation’s websites, social media platforms and other PR materials. This individual will also assist
Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering & Operations - DTJP Job Title: Senior Advisor, Cybersecurity Engineering and Operations Hours: Standard Location: Fully Remote Est Duration: 1 year Pay Rate: $70/HR on W2 W2 CANDIDATES A Degree in Information Technology, Information Security or.
ABOUT US AND OUR PHILOSOPHYSMASH empowers brilliant, underrepresented students with rigorous science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) education, culturally-relevant coursework, and access to resources and social capital that allow them to pave a successful career in tech
Specialist in Volunteer Learning and Capacity DevelopmentLocation : Home-basedApplication Deadline : 04-Aug-21 (Midnight New York, USA)Time left : 9d 7h 53mAdditional Category : ManagementType of Contract : Individual ContractPost Level : International ConsultantLanguages Require
Senior Vice President, Correctional HealthcareLTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security