We are seeking to build a database of REMOTE talented content writers to develop creative content for our marketing initiatives across channels including - website, digital media, social and affiliates. The content produced will expand inbound and outbound marketing efforts, increase brand awareness, engage existing members and generate leads. Candidates should be utilizing insights and analytics to grow our audiences and create customer loyalty. Candidates should be passionate about storytelling and also be able to independently manage and execute projects and campaigns. Flexible time/1099 contract.
Objectives of this role
We seek talented content writers to create content in partnership with our consultants in topics such as Strategy , Operations, Supply Chain, Healthcare, Biotechnology, Finance, IT/cybersecurity and Data Analytics and others in various industries.
- Produces and edits quality, compelling marketing content to support brand and product/services growth, including content for teh website, blog, social media, collateral, advertising.
- Ensures all content is developed and implemented according to brand guidelines, and adheres to legal and compliance.
- Collaborates with consultants, graphics deigners, influencers and industry experts to ensure content aligns with the brand voice and positioning, and resonates with key stakeholders and audiences/clients.
- Collaborates with the brand and consulting team, external partners and vendors to implement strategy from idea conception, writing, content review and delivery.
- Stays up-to-date with the latest industry trends, creates competitive approaces that help drive innovation and creativity to generate content that drives traffic and increases sales.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Willing to work flex time on 1099; Remote Work ONLY
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, COmmunications or a related field required;
- 3-5 years of experience in writting web content with a background in business operations, strategy, biotechnology, healthcare, finance, supply chain, IT, cybersecurity.
- Must be a strong writer/editor and have the ability to connect content with audiences in an enganging way through copy, visuals, video and other media on multiple platforms; supported by past projects and data.
- Ability to be self-directed and be an independent contributor to the team
- Aptitude to grasp new concepts and effectively produce results
- Must have experience working with social media platforms and building audiences
- Must have knowledge of content optimization and SEO tactics
- Ability to collaborate with all internal and external stakeholders, product/service teams, and creative teams.
- Intellectual curiosity, and exceptional client service
- Entrepreneurial and results-driven achiever
For any questions or inquiries please contact us at .
US based only. We are not able to sponsor for visas at this time.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Date: Sep 15, 2021Location: Remote, USCompany: backofficeSyniti is an innovative, global leader in Enterprise Data Management. With smart and powerful resources like our award-winning software platform and premier consultants, Syniti helps the world’s top enterprises create
Job TitleMarketing SpecialistJob DescriptionThe Marketing Specialist will develop marketing-based product communications and oversee tactics for advanced designations, financial education, or real estate education products and services. This position s upports the Product Marketi
ModSquad has partnered with multiple top tier brands/clients across the globe and we need the best of the best in Technical Writing!Do you have a Technical Writing background?Do you enjoy work-from-home and flexible schedules?ModSquad is seeking Mod Contractors to join our networ
Overview:Emerald is seeking a Content Specialist to help guide the programming and approach for our Retail events. The Content Specialist will work closely with our VP of Content to help bring a 360-degree content strategy to life for the Retail TouchPoints, Retail Innovation Con
Looking for a fast-growing company that’s working to make the home buying and selling process more simple and transparent? Want to be part of a talented marketing team that’s recognized as an authority in their space?We are looking for a talented Senior Social Media M