Senior Vice President, Correctional Healthcare
LTS is an acknowledged and award-winning multi-ISO/CMMI Level 3 appraised business focused on delivering first-class solutions to solve our clients’ business and technical challenges in providing quality healthcare and security to our nation.
LTS provides trusted consulting, and solutions in an increasingly complex and growing world. Our deep expertise in technology and analytics helps us serve a broad constituency of clients that range from cabinet-level departments of the U.S. Government to the largest Federal IT contractors in the world.
LTS is committed to offering eligible employee’s comprehensive benefits that will provide them with options intended to meet their needs and the needs of their family.
LTS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
The VP, Correctional Healthcare, will lead business development for Correctional Healthcare services , manage the Bureau of Prisons comprehensive medical services contracts, advise on systems for claims adjudication, patient scheduling, and other necessary tools necessary to perform on the prison contracts.
- Leads proposal teams in creating and delivering winning proposals that comply with solicitation requirements and clearly convey value propositions
- Leads operations of the Bureau of Prisons program to ensure all tools and processes are established on our prison contracts.
- Leads and participates in creating and implementing standard approaches and artifacts for key proposal planning and development activities (e.g., Bureau of Prisons document analysis, compliance matrix development, schedule creation, proposal templates, stand-up meetings, brainstorming meetings, proposal artifact development, peer reviews, color reviews, quality reviews, submittal approach, lessons learned, debrief participation)
- Provides leadership in creating, reviewing, and improving the level of excellence in proposal artifacts, delivering input and advisement that enables our proposals to separate the company from its competitors
- Independently manage 4-8 concurrent proposal efforts and proposal teams, working closely with Business Developers and Solution Architects
- Maintain configuration control of documents, deliverables, and graphics in SharePoint from production, to delivery on through file archiving
- Manages proposal team processes, status and supporting activities
- Reading and interpreting solicitation documents (RFIs, RFPs, and RFQs) to identify critical content items required for a compliant response
- Creating compliance matrices and proposal templates to provide clear instruction on required artifacts to the proposal team
- Establishing proposal development schedule and coordinating and facilitating proposal strategy meetings to refine value propositions, solutions, and approaches
- Tailoring proposal templates to each bid and providing strategic guidance for proposal development
- Conducting short, effective daily proposal stand-up meetings to coordinate draft development on through completion
- Coordinating development of proposal input from contributors; writing and editing proposal text (technical and management approaches, business response, past performance summaries, resumes, staffing and transition plans); conceptualizing graphics; formatting and producing final proposal documents; and coordinating with Contracts to submit proposals to appropriate Government contacts
- Coordinating and facilitating peer reviews, color reviews, and quality reviews to create wining proposals
- Implementing a repeatable submittal approach
- Coordinating and facilitating proposal lessons learned and relating lessons learned results to proposal outcomes and debrief information
- Provides leadership in maintaining corporate knowledge management resources to support proposal development efforts; maintains database of proposal templates, corporate project summaries, and employee resumes/bios as well as lessons learned and debrief information
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Strong technical writing and editing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and multi task efficiently.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Effective management style to enable others to achieve at maximum performance levels.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Mass Communication or related field required.
- Minimum 12+ years of professional experience with at least five years specifically in writing, editing, and managing complex proposals in response to the Bureau of Prisons/Government Marketplace.
- Ability to travel.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
We are Appfire, the largest global provider of award-winning Atlassian apps! Our portfolio of trusted product brands includes more than 100 purpose-built apps loved by thousands of teams and millions of users worldwide.Amplified by our partnership and strategic investment from pr
We are looking for a promising Public Relations Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in developing and executing PR plans and strategies.The ideal candidate will be a creative PR or communications graduate, brimming wi
Company Overview:Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices support
Our client, a cloud data services and data management company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, requires a senior technical writer to work 16 to 20 hrs per week.This work is 100% remote.Required (as much as possible, and the closer to expert level the better):GitHub, Git Ba
Overview:We are currently seeking a Product Manager that will lead our company’s efforts to deliver customer first, digitally enabled experiences in the corporate workplace. The goal is to position FWI as the leader in digital transformation technologies in the workplace th