***No third-party or H1-B candidates will be accepted.***
Title: Digital Media Specialist
Hiring Model: Initial full-time, six-month contract with possibility to extend to one year and/or convert to a permanent employee
About the Client:
Our client is a technology and services company that provides the data foundation for the world's best companies. They are a leader in identity and the ethical use of data for more than five decades.
We are looking for a tech-savvy digital media specialist to create media material for various media platforms such as the web, social media, and blogs. The digital media specialist's responsibilities also include the planning of marketing campaigns for digital platforms.
To be successful as a digital media specialist, you should stay up to date with the latest digital communication software and ensure the company is visually portrayed to a high standard on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. Ultimately, a top-notch media specialist should be creative and be able to analyze the impact of campaigns on the company's bottom line.
- Working closely with senior management to develop a strategy for integrated media campaigns.
- Assisting digital and social media, public relations, and creative teams to select the appropriate media for their projects across different media platforms.
- Scheduling placement of content on digital media platforms.
- Improving the brand's awareness using digital media channels such as Youtube, Instagram, and Facebook.
- Creating content for digital media platforms according to platform guidelines.
- Writing content for search engine optimization.
- Ensuring brand consistency across all digital media channels.
- Keeping the online media library up-to-date.
- Monitoring impact and return on investment of digital marketing campaigns.
- Remaining up-to-date with the latest digital media trends and design technology available.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in digital media, marketing, related field, OR equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in digital marketing.
- Solid knowledge of design and editing programs such as InDesign, Photoshop, and Final Cut Pro.
- Knowledge of web design and content management systems.
- Advanced experience with web analytic tools such as Google Ads and Google Campaign Manager.
- Familiarity with paid social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Knowledge of the latest media trends.
- Basic budgeting skills to reconcile paid digital media placements with the available budget.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
About the Role:Article Outline Writers create outlines for topics like teacher certification tests by using SEO research to determine the best information to include in the full article. In this role, you will write an outline for the article, including headers and instructions o
Our growing team is in need of a talented and experienced copywriter to craft content for the Luxury Presence brand. The main goal of this role is to create compelling content (blogs, whitepapers, guides, etc.) to grow organic traffic on the Luxury Presence website. The ideal can
Granicus provides technology and services that empowers government organizations to create seamless digital experiences for the people they serve. By offering the industry’s leading cloud-based solutions for communications, content management, meeting and agenda management,
About TurvoTurvo is the first multi-enterprise collaborative platform specifically designed for the global supply chain. Turvo connects people and organizations allowing shippers, logistics providers and carriers to digitally transform their workflows with cloud-based software an
Are you ready to join a growing team that puts a premium on productivity and has an award-winning culture, centered around transforming talented employees into effective business leaders?Then Bankers Healthcare Group is the place for you. We offer innovative financial solutions t