We know there’s no such thing as a “perfect" candidate - we’re all a work in progress and are growing new skills and capabilities all the time. We encourage you to apply for a position with FWI even if you don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We believe in fostering an environment with a diversity of perspectives, in hopes that we can all thrive.
- Subject matter expert in enterprise digital transformation.
- Perform market research to ensure that product aligns with company mission and goals.
- Translate FWI Platform features and capabilities into competitive market solutions.
- Acquire detailed level of requirements from stakeholders and/or customers.
- Clearly communicate the business requirements to team members.
- Manage coordination efforts with UX/UI team to build value driven solutions.
- Determines Minimum Viable Product (MVP) and creates and maintains product backlog.
- Build and maintain relationships with stakeholders.
- Work with product services manager to define implementation costs for product.
- Work with product enablement team on new products and features to effectively sell the benefits of the solution.
- Incorporate feedback from stakeholders and business leaders into product iterations and new product releases.
- Previous experience with M&A, or intergrations of mutiple products.
- Demonstrable technical acumen, including technical writing skill.
- Demonstrate business acumen and ability to converse and communicate at the CxO level.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Deep understanding of the corporate industry vertical.
- Experience implementing or managing productivity and collaborative software.
- Experience implementing or managing facilities management software like meeting room management and connected workplace.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, influencing, prioritization, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
- Expert in translating customer business problems, objectives and challenges into value added solutions and services.
Helpful for Success:
- Experience with modern cloud-based applications.
- Knowledge of creating and maintaining workplace culture/experience.
- Understanding of the Digital Signage Industry/Market.
- Experience using Four Winds software and/or Experience with Digital Signage implementations a plus.
- Solid understanding of the product lifecycle (PLC) or software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Strong understanding of structured data feeds like XML, JSON, RSS.
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies.
- Experience with workplace digital transformation.
- Roadmaps/Documentation/training on products.
- Pasion for cutting edge technology with a technical evangelist mindset.
With 6,000+ clients and over 500,000 screens deployed, FWI’s software platform is driving Visual Communications to millions of people every day, all over the world. We are a values-driven organization that encourages our employees to bring their authentic self to work every day and empowers everyone to make a tangible impact on our products, clients and culture. Our employees are passionate about their craft, but they are also parents, skiers, comedians, runners, animal lovers, foodies and phenomenal human beings who appreciate our dedication to providing a healthy work/life balance.
We’re proud to be one of Built In Colorado’s top digital tech companies. At FWI, our culture is important to us. We are a diverse team of talented, passionate people who want to make a difference, but don’t take ourselves too seriously. If our core values speak to you, we want to meet you:
Bring your best self
- See it
- Own it
- Crush it
- Be Gracious
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What is MANTL?MANTL is a fast-growing fintech company helping local financial institutions and their communities thrive. We're drastically changing the banking landscape. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. These institutions play an important.
Basic InformationCountryUnited StatesStateNACityRemoteDate Published24-Sep-2021Job ID31700Travel AmountNoneDescription and RequirementsBMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionIf you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, o
Looking for a Technical Writer to work with the Technical Content team to support our efforts around content maintenance, updates, and localization. This individual will work closely with technical writers, engineers, and our localization vendor.Responsibilities and duties: Maint
The Sieb Organization — www.sieb.com is a Phoenix based Marketing-Advertising Agency specializing in the Real Estate Development and Hospitality industries.Agency seeks an experienced Senior Copywriter for on-site/off-site contract work. Candidates should have 5-7 years of
More jobs by this company
Overview:Four Winds Interactive is seeking an Implementation Specialist to work on and with our Cloud Value Team within Customer Success. The team member will work directly with customers to lead a digital transformation from legacy software and on-premises infrastructure into FW
Overview:Are you a hunter at heart and have a passion for sales? We are Four Winds Interactive and have a great opportunity for you to join our team as a Business Development Representative! If you are looking for a fast-paced, SaAS organization to grow your sales experience or s
Overview:FWI-Poppulo is looking for a hands-on Director of Partner Marketing with experience in B2B tech to lead the strategy and execution of campaigns and programs that drive awareness, engagement, and growth with our partner ecosystem including Channel, Alliances, System Integ