Come join a collaborative content team that values quality, usability, and innovation.
Sage Intacct is looking for an experienced writer with a proven ability to create highly-usable API and platform documentation. As part of a team of writers, your focus will be serving the information needs of developers and non-developers who customize or extend the Sage Intacct platform. This includes everything from API guides and reference information for building new functionality, to solutions-oriented content for customizing existing objects and screens.
Sage Intacct is cloud-based accounting software that serves the needs of mid-sized companies, with highly customizable and extendable functionality. In addition to our end-user help, we publish comprehensive developer and platform documentation through our developer site (developer.intacct.com) and other forums. You’ll work with members of cross-functional teams, where you’ll use your background in content strategy and API/platform documentation to develop a variety of content for Intacct developers, partners, and administrators.
- Create content that guides developers who are building on the Sage Intacct platform.
- Create and maintain reference information for API functions and methods.
- Provide “how to” information and guidelines for building applications or customizations that adhere to Sage Intacct guidelines for user interface and functional behavior.
- Research material through a combination of interviews with subject matter experts and hands-on experience with various APIs, configuration languages, and development environments
- Ensure that API and Intacct platform documentation is kept current with release updates.
- 5+ years technical writing experience.
- Minimum of 2 years writing for a developer audience.
- Direct experience documenting APIs; experience with REST APIs is preferred.
- Experience with a highly-customizable platform, such as Salesforce.
- Understanding of Web services technologies and HTTP request-response protocol.
- “Hands on” attitude and passion for technology.
- Ability to create basic code examples in one or more current programming/scripting languages.
- Ability to create content plans and schedules, meeting milestones and deadlines.
- Experience authoring in a variety of tools: Jekyll (markdown), Swagger, online help tools such as MadCap Flare, or comparable tools.
- Strong portfolio of API reference and developer guide writing samples.
- Financial application or accounting knowledge is a plus.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
What is MANTL?MANTL is a fast-growing fintech company helping local financial institutions and their communities thrive. We're drastically changing the banking landscape. Think Shopify, but purpose-built for community banks and credit unions. These institutions play an important.
Basic InformationCountryUnited StatesStateNACityRemoteDate Published24-Sep-2021Job ID31700Travel AmountNoneDescription and RequirementsBMC offers bold and fearless career-seekers like you the opportunity to expand your skills, your network, and your horizons as you work to enable
Job DescriptionJob DescriptionIf you are a Colorado resident and this role is a field-based or remote role, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. You may contact 888-367-7223, o
Looking for a Technical Writer to work with the Technical Content team to support our efforts around content maintenance, updates, and localization. This individual will work closely with technical writers, engineers, and our localization vendor.Responsibilities and duties: Maint
The Sieb Organization — www.sieb.com is a Phoenix based Marketing-Advertising Agency specializing in the Real Estate Development and Hospitality industries.Agency seeks an experienced Senior Copywriter for on-site/off-site contract work. Candidates should have 5-7 years of
More jobs by this company
The Sales Development Representative, Outbound is a key player to help accelerate our growth. You will be responsible for strategically developing sales opportunities by identifying and educating finance leaders of our solution. You will partner closely with Account Executives to