Integrated Data Services (IDS) is a leading provider of custom software products and Government financial management services. IDS was founded in 1997 in El Segundo, CA, and since that time has seen tremendous growth and success. Currently IDS has offices supporting customers nationwide. By providing customers with fast, efficient and reliable information systems and support services, IDS has become a preferred provider of financial and programmatic systems, services, and solutions across a wide variety of government agencies.
IDS is seeking an ambitious self-starter to lead and manage software deployments, implementations, training, technical writing and other software product support functions. The position requires proven analytical capabilities, strong persuasive writing skills and the tenacity to develop ideas independently and thrive in a fast-paced environment. The position requires experience leading and instructing customers and IDS employees on how to utilize PMRT software products to their fullest potential. Successful candidates will be strong leaders who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and work with a diverse set of personalities. Exceptional candidates will have the skillset and experience to deploy software products to new and existing customers by structuring a schedule driven by customer needs.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Plan, analyze, schedule and implement PMRT software products for diverse government environments.
- Analyze usage of PMRT software products for existing customers to ensure maximum relevant utilization.
- Develop and maintain training plans for all PMRT software products.
- Structure formal on-site customer training sessions for specific role certifications.
- Conduct on-line training covering new user basics as well as more complex and in-depth functions.
- Maintain PMRT on-line help files with new functions as well as changes to existing functions.
- Manage the PMRT help desk by providing immediate telephone assistance to users.
- Liaise with the software development team to record anomalies and correct reported outages.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ideally four years of government acquisition, finance or financial management, program management or related experience within a Department of Defense (DoD) organization.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel within the organization.
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with customers and the software end-users.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong problem-solving and motivational skills.
- Critical thinker, expected to speak out and defend views.
- Experience with IDS products including: CCaR™, Executive CCaR™ and PMRT.
- Experience with DoD finance, contracting, acquisition and logistics systems is desired.
Education and Work Experience:
- Minimum of a Bachelors' degree from an accredited college or university in business management, engineering, computer science, mathematics, economics or other related discipline is required, or four years of equivalent technical training or financial work/military experience.
Physical & Mental Qualifications:
- Must be able to lift/carry at least 15 lbs
- Must be able to remain in a stationary position 80% of the time
- Must consistently work and type on a computer and may be required to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office supplies, etc.
Applicants selected for employment will be subject to a Federal background investigation and must meet additional eligibility requirements for access to classified information or materials.
- Some travel may be required.
- Normal work schedule hours may vary, Monday through Friday. May be required to work additional hours and/or weekends, as needed, to meet deadlines or to fulfill travel obligations.
- Commensurate with experience.
IDS offers a robust benefits package including health, dental, vision and 401K plans. IDS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, age, sex, gender, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, ancestry, pregnancy perceived pregnancy, medical condition, marital status, familial status, color, religion, uniformed services, veteran status, national origin, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under local, state or Federal law. A submission of a resume is an expression of interest and not considered an application.
For more information, visit www.get-integrated.com.
**U.S. citizenship and/or green card is required; H1-B visas and other visas are not being sponsored. Relocation expenses are NOT compensated. All jobs are employer paid; no fees to candidates. Third parties or agencies inquiries are not being accepted.**
Please note: All candidates for this position will be required to complete a written assessment test to demonstrate their ability to write and communicate effectively in a professional setting. The test should take between 20-30 minutes.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:This position reports to the Event Coordinators Supervisor and supports the Events team in managing the webinar portfolio and events. The webinar coordinator acts as a key contact for external speaker faculty as well as a liaison between internal departmen
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsWe are on a mission to empower everyone to use data to make decisions and take action i
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentMarketingTreasury Prime - Social Media Manager (Contractor)OverviewThe pandemic has revolutionized the way we all send and receive digital payments and Treasury Prime plays a lead role in that transformation. The Treasury Prim
E-Commerce Manager (Remote Available) About usHarvest Pack Inc was founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, California. We strive to be the leader in environmentally sustainable and customized disposable foodservice products for restaurants and the foodservice industry. We believe what we
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) Analyst 2 Coordinator supports the UCSF Office of Ethics and Compliance and the UCSF mission to advance health worldwide. They do this by working closely with physicians, research scientists and study personnel from UCSF and its affiliates to.
Develop statistical methods sections of protocols and review case report forms (CRFs). Prepare analysis plans and write specifications for analysis files, tables, and figures. Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise. Communic