About the Design Team at Varo
As an Art Director you will...
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create compelling marketing creative that level-up our brand, help us grow customers — and keep them engaged.
- Lead brainstorms and prototype visual concepts in the form of mood boards, mockups, and storyboards.
- Work closely with the Creative Director to develop and enhance the aesthetic of the brand and ensure all materials are designed and produced accordingly.
- Mentor designers and provide clear design feedback to help them develop their craft while delivering on the brief.
- Work closely with creative agencies to help them deliver high quality work.
- Lead the creation of creative templates and guidelines to use across our team on different projects.
- Work with project management and stakeholders to gather feedback, and incorporate it quickly while meeting deadlines.
- Partner with a copywriter to develop creative that’s not only well executed but strategically tells a story, too.
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, incorporate new techniques, and inform others.
You meet the following requirements...
- 5-7 years of art direction experience working within a creative team. Some ad agency experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Must have an expert knowledge of web design, branding, typography, digital, print and art direction as it pertains to photography, video and motion graphics.
- Excellent skills with design software, primarily the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Good knowledge of Figma and G-Suite.
- Motion graphics or 3D skills are a plus.
- Link to your current portfolio is required.
You are a person who...
- Ability to innovative creative work across a broad range of media.
- Excellent organization skills to file work in a manner that can be shared with the team.
- Able to multitask on design projects that require both conceptual and functional thinking.
- Enjoys a collaborative environment.
- Comfortable being proactive when the design task may be ill-defined.
- Anticipates issues and thinks of the big picture.
As the first consumer fintech to be granted a national bank charter in 2020, we make financial inclusion and opportunity for all a reality by empowering everyone with the products, insights, and support they need to get ahead. Through our core product offerings and suite of customer-first features, we aim to address a broad range of consumer needs while profitably serving underserved communities that have been historically excluded from the traditional financial system.
We are growing quickly in our hub locations of San Francisco, Salt Lake City, and Charlotte along with colleagues located across the country. We have been recognized among Fast Company’s Most Innovative Companies, Forbes’ Fintech 50, and earned the No. 7 spot on Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing companies across the country.
Varo. A bank for all of us.
Our Core Values
- Customers First
- Take Ownership
- Stay Curious
- Make it Better
Varo is an equal opportunity employer. Varo embraces diversity and we are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:This position reports to the Event Coordinators Supervisor and supports the Events team in managing the webinar portfolio and events. The webinar coordinator acts as a key contact for external speaker faculty as well as a liaison between internal departmen
Title: Designer II Contract: 12 months Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ (Remote to start / Open to remote workers)Project Information/Overview: As a Graphic Design and Digital Content Creation Specialist, you will work with the B2B team of professionals by applying your talent for.
Creative DirectorLocation: Remote, CAWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe.
Design DirectorLocation: Remote, CAWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. We believe in
Associate Creative DirectorLocation: Remote, CAWe are an experience design company that connects people, products, and brands in powerful ways. Our small but growing team of designers, developers, producers, strategists, and content creators is based in Culver City, California. W
Headquarters: Brussels URL: https://cohabs.comWe are looking for our first product designer to imagine, sketch and prototype brand new features across our website, mobile app, and internal back-office. Being among the first in the team, you are expected to have an impact fro