We are looking for a promising Public Relations Assistant to support our PR team with various administrative tasks. Your work will be instrumental in developing and executing PR plans and strategies.
The ideal candidate will be a creative PR or communications graduate, brimming with potential. A genuine interest in the field partnered with good writing and research skills are very important to us. If you're well-organized, confident, and an excellent communicator, we'd like to meet you. The goal is to facilitate the smooth running of daily operations and the success of our clients' PR efforts.
- Research opportunities and draft weekly reporting for our clients
- Keep calendars (editorial, press conferences, events, etc.) and media lists
- Craft custom press releases for individual clients
- Conduct research to support PR planning
- Participate in brainstorming and planning sessions
- Assist in organizing and execution of events, campaigns, etc.
- Draft and distribute content such as blog posts and press releases
- Support relations with clients, media, vendors, etc.
- Assist in tracking media coverage and other PR metrics (e.g. web analytics)
- Invent ways to streamline communication and plan execution
- Organization of internal documents, lists, and tasks
- Edit videos and presentations as assigned
- Proven experience as PR assistant or similar position
- Understanding of PR and marketing concepts and practices
- Willingness to follow industry trends and current methods
- Computer savvy; working knowledge of databases and design software (e.g. Photoshop) is a plus
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Well-organized, able to work with deadlines
- An analytical mind with attention to detail
- Outgoing and confident
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications, or relevant field
- Content writing experience a plus
- Experience with the following programs: Asana, Cision/PrWeb, Canva, Basecamp, Slack, Ahrefs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Opportunity at a Glance:This position reports to the Event Coordinators Supervisor and supports the Events team in managing the webinar portfolio and events. The webinar coordinator acts as a key contact for external speaker faculty as well as a liaison between internal departmen
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsWe are on a mission to empower everyone to use data to make decisions and take action i
LocationSan Francisco or RemoteTypeFull timeDepartmentMarketingTreasury Prime - Social Media Manager (Contractor)OverviewThe pandemic has revolutionized the way we all send and receive digital payments and Treasury Prime plays a lead role in that transformation. The Treasury Prim
E-Commerce Manager (Remote Available) About usHarvest Pack Inc was founded in 2013 in Los Angeles, California. We strive to be the leader in environmentally sustainable and customized disposable foodservice products for restaurants and the foodservice industry. We believe what we
The Institutional Review Board (IRB) Analyst 2 Coordinator supports the UCSF Office of Ethics and Compliance and the UCSF mission to advance health worldwide. They do this by working closely with physicians, research scientists and study personnel from UCSF and its affiliates to.
Develop statistical methods sections of protocols and review case report forms (CRFs). Prepare analysis plans and write specifications for analysis files, tables, and figures. Communicate with clients regarding study protocol or statistical analysis issues as they arise. Communic