Modern technology requires detailed, easy-to-consume documentation.
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring an energetic Technical Writer to be the documentation expert for a team of highly skilled engineers that is building, testing and deploying a new solution that will empower developers to create world-class solutions.
This position is 100% remote - forever.
The ideal candidate has at least two years of technical writing experience in a complex technical environment using modern cloud technologies. You must have experience creating your own documents from scratch and using Confluence and a variety of other tools.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify documentation needs of existing technologies and document the current solutions to increase clarity across the organization
- Manage the structure and organization of the documentation repositories
- Update outdated documents through interaction with engineers that currently support the technology
- Document new technology solutions as they are developed and deployed.
- Participate in developing user guides and content to enable a self-service environment for developers working on customer-facing solutions.
Skills and experience required for success:
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years of technical writing experience in a complex, technical environment.
- Possess an understanding of high-level cloud computing principals and technologies.
- Ability to work with highly technical personnel and translate documentation for less technical users.
- Have the capacity to work in a fast-paced, fast-moving environment
- Have the ability to deliver projects quickly and to deadlines
- Produce engaging, creative pieces which are gripping and informative from start to finish
- Produce 100% original work
- Manage multiple tasks at once
- Work effectively with a team or alone
- Be extremely well organized
- Have an excellent eye for detail
- Knowledge of Confluence documentation system
- Be fluent in spoken and written English
Benefits and Perks:
- Variety of health plan options, dental/ vision coverage, and short/long-term and life insurance plans
- 401(k) savings plan (USA) or RRSP plan (Canada)
- Restricted Stock Units
- Flexible working hours
- Unlimited vacation
- Mobile phone stipends, monthly subway pass reimbursement and Internet reimbursement
- 100% paid maternity leave to our U.S. employees, as well as a generous maternity benefit to our employees in Canada.
- Tuition and certification reimbursement, as well as other professional development opportunities
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
BuildWitt is on a mission to build a better Dirt World by solving the biggest problems in the heavy civil construction, earthwork, and mining industries.How you will get to help us do that in this role:One of the problems we are working to solve is in the training and development
As the Digital Marketing Coordinator at Unison you will be responsible for creating and executing all email marketing and social media campaigns. You will be tasked with developing these programs through analytical reasoning and market research in order to incrementally improve t
Goodheart-Willcox Publisher, Experts in Career and Technical Education (CTE), is seeking an Editor for the Family and Consumer Sciences group. The Editor will act in a lead role for managing multiple projects through the editorial process. This individual also takes full ownershi
Overview:IDG Communications is seeking an Event Marketing and Delegate Relationship Manager to join our team almost anywhere in the US! IDG Communications’ vision is to make the world a better place by enabling the right use of technology. As the leading global media and da
Great Minds, a rapidly growing challenger brand in the PK-12 instructional materials space, seeks an experienced Curriculum Developer (Prekindergarten – Grade 5) to join our Eureka Math team.Company ProfileGreat Minds, a mission driven Public Benefit Corporation, brings tea
More jobs by this company
Our client, a SaaS company in the healthcare space, is hiring a Senior Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) to join a new team building a new communications platform! In this role, you will design and iterate on their automated functional, regression and performance testi
Our client, a dynamic software company in the healthcare space, is hiring a hands-on technical Software Architect to lead a team of developers to architect, build, document, and maintain enterprise level solutions that impact the health outcomes of millions of people. 100% remote