Sr Copywriter - Packaging & Integrated Marketing
(position is remote)
Represent our agency and support our ever-evolving business needs and act as an integral member of the team, building partnerships and collaboration with both agency and client teams. Serve as an integral member of the Creative Team and become an instrumental brand steward for both agency and client teams, working exclusively on a dedicated client's business from our near site agency office.
As the Copywriter, you are the brand's voice and brand category steward. Partner with the clients to clearly understand the creative brief objectives and partner with design team to create the best brand communications to meet the creative brief and client expectations.
The Copywriter is a key collaborator and aligns seamlessly with the design team to present one voice, a unified team pov in making recommendations to the client that contributes to the most effective design strategies and product communications.
In the face of demanding deadlines, multiple, rapidly changing priorities, you will support and exhibit behaviors consistent with our values and beliefs in a fiscally responsible manner. The role reports into the Group Account Director.
An integral member of the Creative Team and key partner/collaborator with Project Managers,
Regulatory and Proofreader. The Copywriter will create effective, best-quality content to deliver on brand and consumer engagement and ensure tone of voice consistency across categories.
Responsibilities include, but not limited to: conducting research, copywriting, proofreading, adhering to and enforcing regulatory/legal requirements, review and approval of artwork files for all packaging and promotional material.
- Collaborate with creative team to develop creative strategies, concepts and ideas that promote consumer engagement with the products and present ideas to colleagues and clients
- Develop persuasive, accurate product copy that endorses brand attributes while capturing unique product features of individual items
- Liaising with our client's business and forges a proactive, problem solving attitude and partnership with the creative and account management teams
- Review and modify manufacturers copy direction as needed to adhere to brand tone of voice and enforce consistency across define brand category
- Develop exclusive brand tone of voice/copy for new brands and brand refreshes to be applied across all items (SKUs) living within brand/category
- Familiarizing yourself with the client's products, brand style guides, target audience and key competitors and/or national brand equivalent samples
- Gain a thorough understanding of each brand category legal, compliance and regulatoryrequirements
- Attend client brief kickoff meetings, review manufacturer dielines/copy sheets and create modified copy sheets for internal, client and vendor review/approval
- Participate in weekly status meetings, daily project collaboration across functional teams, work within project management system for reviewing artwork files, annotating files and/or approving files
- Working on several campaigns at once, sometimes under pressure and often to tight deadlines
- Keeping up to date with popular culture and trends
- Ability to adapt and shift gears, as projects can often evolve or take on a new direct
Education & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Marketing or related field
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant experience in advertising, marketing, packaging, promotional. CPG experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence brand design strategy decisions credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization across both agency and client teams
- Ability to provide industry/category and consumer insights to help guide and influence effective copy and design development
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on business needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to the details and adhering to brand guidelines
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Open to a flexible work schedule
- Proficient using Mac OS, and Microsoft Products; and project management/routing programs
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Are you an upbeat Facebook Media Buyer that loves the feeling of achieving very profitable ROAS? If so, you may be a great fit to work as an extension of the Neurvana™ team as a contract Facebook Ads Specialist.We believe wholeheartedly that the drudgery of weeding through
About Us: HEY! Ali and Cassie here. We are The Bargain Sister and we love sharing deals. Two years ago we had a little idea to start a FB page and here we are with nearly 300k followers on Facebook and 33K on Instagram. We have a great team behind us and are needing even more han
Job Summary: Join our award-winning Digital Engineering Cloud® team and grow with us! This position affords an aspiring applicant an opportunity to learn advanced cloud and engineering technologies from industry experts. Sabel Systems is a rapidly growing company affording am
Technical Writer Job Description:Provides technical documentation. Proven work experience in technical writing of software documentation; Ability to deliver high quality documentation with attention to detail; Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and convert them t
CloudPareto develops digital products to accelerate government innovation. One of the fastest-growing startups supporting the public sector, CloudPareto is rapidly expanding its engineering, consulting, and go-to-market teams as we begin to exit our stealth startup stage. We have