Remote IRT Support Shipment Specialist
The IRT Global Oversight Team (IGOT) is a well-established high performing team within Pfizer's Global Clinical Supply unit striving to deliver best in class Interactive Response Technology (IRT) systems providing randomization and drug management capabilities in support of Pfizer's dynamic investigational product portfolio. The patients we serve are our number one priority and IGOT aims to employ the highest quality standards across our internal and vendor IRT solutions. As part of an innovative clinical supply chain, we routinely challenge the status quo in efforts to optimize our systems and processes.
- The IRT Support Shipment Specialist role sits within the IGOT Support function and will be responsible for the IRT shipment support of clinical trials configured within the Pfizer Internal IRT Systems.
- This role is intended to ensure the patient-focused delivery of clinical supplies in support of Pfizer’s evolving portfolio
- The IRT Support Shipment Specialist will be responsible for creating, modifying, and releasing IRT shipments
- The candidate must have strong English language, written, and verbal communication skills.
- The candidate must be comfortable working with a global team, partners, and customers in a changing agile environment
- The ideal candidate will be skilled in working across multiple systems and processes for issue resolution
- This position is responsible for participating in weekend and holiday coverage to ensure 24/7/365 support coverage of the Pfizer Internal IRT Systems
- Bachelor's Degree preferred or minimum 5+ years of relative experience working in a corporate environment
- Candidates will need to have excellent attention to detail, and strong computer and communication skills
- Database query, business analysis, and technical writing skills are a plus
Please note contractors are engaged to provide services to Pfizer on a temporary basis in connection with a specific assignment. Contractors are hired and employed through Atrium, our third-party payrolling partner.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
As our Client Success Manager, you'll work directly with internal recruiters and hiring managers at our, high-level, client companies to understand their specific hiring needs. You'll find and message those candidates that match your client's criteria and share with them those ca
Our Wisconsin based client is seeking a Technical Copywriter to join their team for 40 hours a week for 3+ months.This is a fully remote opportunity. 2 roles open, 40 hours a week and 20 hours a week.This role pays $30-$33 an hour; depending on experience Technical Copywriter Req
Hey there, this is Larissa LaMaster — Founder of Boundless Media.We work with marketing & software development agencies, bringing them full marketing management and dozens of leads every month.Currently, we've generated countless leads for our clients and 1000's of LinkedIn
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.Job CategoryProducts and TechnologyJob DetailsAre you intrigued by single sign-on? Do you chortle with glee at the thought of logging
Description:About UsA few years ago, our intrepid team of nurses, doctors, developers, salespeople and data scientists came to a realization: if we can truly put the power of data and technology behind the clinical expertise of nurses and docs, we can transform the future of heal