Software Engineer I
Who is Fracture?
Fracture's mission is to help the world focus on moments that matter. Fracture glass prints allow you to print the photos you love, directly on glass and have them shipped directly to you! We are a carbon-neutral company that is always on the lookout for innovative ways to protect our planet from the impact of waste and disposable plastics. We have sold over one million glass prints to customers in 130 countries, but this is just the beginning
What sets Fracture apart as an employer is we believe every job is vital to the success of our company. If you're looking for a place where you can use your unique talents and skills to help build something that makes the world a little better, you'll find your place here at Fracture!
As a Software Engineer at Fracture, you will be part of a dedicated team working to integrate or create custom software from conception to release. You and your teammates will work to design creative and robust solutions to streamline processes that keep our organization efficient and allow for a better customer experience. Your passion for writing code, solving problems, designing solutions, and collaborating with other highly skilled individuals will allow you to achieve success in this fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
If you're a Software Engineer with around 2 years of software development experience who's fun, driven, and maybe a little quirky like us, hit us up and we'll see if you'd be a good fit!
What Will You Be Doing?
- You will use cutting-edge technologies, languages, and frameworks like NodeJS, Express, React, Docker, REST, and GraphQL to produce public and private APIs, e-commerce experiences, internal dashboards, and complex applications built as microservices and microfrontends
- You will develop both real-time and asynchronous applications, making use of event messaging, queuing, caching strategies, and API gateways
- You will design data models and extend existing data models in both relational and NoSQL databases as appropriate to the project's needs
- You will develop and document both internal and external APIs, and you will build internal services to integrate with SaaS APIs
- You will work with DevOps and other teams to develop best practices for microservice development and cloud infrastructure for deployment
- You will continue to enhance and extend Fracture's overall application-level security posture for delivered software and infrastructure
What Does It Take To Be Successful?
Experience and/or understanding of:
- At least one frontend and one backend framework
- Database concepts (indexing, normalization, schemas, etc), relational databases, NoSQL and document databases, memory-store databases
- Object-Oriented Programming (Polymorphism, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Classes, and Objects)
- Test-Driven Development and testing frameworks (Jest, Mocha, Chai)
- Software architecture and design
- Agile principles at the organizational and software development levels
Experience and/or understanding of:
- At least one Web Server (Nginx, Node, Apache)
- API documentation (OpenAPI 3.0)
- Build packages (Grunt, Gulp, Webpack)
- CSS Frameworks (Bulma, Bootstrap)
Requirements To Be Considered For This Position
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (or related field) or 3+ years of experience in software development
- Knowledge of and/or experience with microservice development and deployment
- Knowledge of and/or experience with React, Vue, or Angular
- Knowledge of and/or experience with Kubernetes and Docker
What We Offer
- Competitive salary
- 401K with company matching up to 3%
- Generous pay time off (PTO) plan, 12 paid holidays, and even a day off to celebrate your birthday
- Employee no-cost health insurance, dental, and vision
- Additional 50% health insurance discount for employees plus one (spouse/family member)
- Available supplemental benefits including short-term disability, long-term disability, and more
- Substantial discount on Fracture products
- Great cultural and collaborative working environment!
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Minimum Qualifications: Five years of experience working with CSSOne year experience in Power BI reportingThree years of experience using the Tridion web development platformDesired Skills: Experience directly interacting with Project Sponsors, Stakeholders,.
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!The campaign specialist will be responsible for the successful campaign production.
Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial.
Who are we looking for?A fast-growing scale-up! We are specialists in developing software for the restaurant and catering industry. With our software, we take our fantastic customers to the next level when it comes to getting their entire food & beverage.
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!The campaign developer will be responsible for the successful campaign production.