Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial mindset and a deep passion for what they do and why they do it.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Cloud Email Specialist to take the lead with our email marketing strategies. This role is ideal for a proven email marketer who wants to be part of a high-performance culture and is passionate about leveraging communication strategies to build customer relationships. If you are the type of person that takes ownership of their work, embraces the journey instead of the destination, and enjoys all the nuances of a communication strategy, we would like to offer you an opportunity to join one of the best cultures in Tampa Bay.
Marketing Cloud Email Specialist Primary Responsibilities
- Email Marketing Specialist will work with company leadership to create, execute, support, and measure all email marketing.
- Plan campaigns through the development of content marketing strategies, list management strategies, campaign execution and campaign measurement
- Make recommendations tied to and create email marketing calendar.
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar, and spelling.
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates.
- Write newsletters including all company updates.
- Ensure emails follow industry policies and best practices.
- Build customer journeys with Salesforce Journey Builder
- Create SMS campaigns using Mobile Connect
Marketing Cloud Email SpecialistRequired Experience
- Bachelor's degree or 3-5 years of experience in related field
- 3+ years of Email Marketing campaign management preferably with Salesforce Email Cloud
- **Must have deep knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud (i.e., Salesforce Lightening, SendGrid, Email Cloud), Exact Target, Marketo, or Silverpop.
- Proficient understanding of journey mapping, email triggers, segmentation, and behavior targeting.
- Experience developing, executing, and managing strategic email marketing initiatives.
- Experience with HTML, CSS, and content design in the context of building/coding/deployment of email campaigns
- High attention to detail
- Data-driven and analytical
- Highly self-motivated; someone who takes ownership.
- Experience with SMS and browser-based notifications a plus
- Social media management experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- What has been your experience utilizing Salesforce Marketing Cloud for your Email Marketing Campaigns?
- What is your personal email?
Work Location: Remote
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!The campaign specialist will be responsible for the successful campaign production.
In the minute it takes you to read this job description, Bluecore has launched over 100,000 individually personalized marketing campaigns for our retail e-commerce customers!The campaign developer will be responsible for the successful campaign production.
Snapshot:Synchronoss Technology is looking for a Deputy CISO / Product Security Leader to take the reins in maturing a creative and focused product security team.Over time you will be charged with changing the Team from an Application Security focus.
Job Summary:Job Summary:JOB DESCRIPTION – Client support SpecialistLocation:Division: Ticketmaster USLine Manager: Regional Area ManagerContract Terms: 40 hours per weekTHE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships with various.
Where do you want to go in your career? Whatever and wherever that is, you'll find it here. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together—and we always have your back. As a UX Designer, you'll be trusted to deliver.