(Desktop Publishing - Proposal Environment)
Independent Contract Position (1099)
The Goyak Group is the culmination of over 20 years of success in the areas of strategic planning, competitive campaign management and program execution in the aerospace, defense, intelligence and civil and commercial arenas. We have built upon this legacy of serving our clients with excellence by streamlining our organization and by expanding our offering to better reflect the marketplace our clients face today. Three new Practice areas have replaced the heritage separate companies of The Goyak Group. These new Practice areas are Strategic Positioning, Capture Excellence and Performance Excellence. Please visit our website at www.goyak.com. Be a part of a winning team!
Position details are as follows:
Essential Job Functions:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Work closely with the Proposal Manager to ensure final deliverables contain all appropriate delivery items. Specific duties include: template creation, style application, table creation and manipulation, embedding graphics, typing, making minor graphic revisions and some low to medium level proofreading of various documents.
- Responsible for reviewing proposal documentation (RFP, RFQ etc.) to ensure compliance with Section L, proposal production/documentation guidelines and client branding requirements.
- Able to independently develop and maintain templates and instruction sheets for proposal preparation full life-cycle from RFP release.
- Must be able to work in a team environment and be flexible to changing schedules, working overtime, working weekends and possibly traveling for long and short term assignments.
- Provides expertise to team members regarding the use of master pages, style sheets, macros, auto formatting and form fields.
- Capable of making minor revisions to proposal artwork in Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and/or Powerpoint. Prepares Table of Contents, lists of acronyms for proposals and other related documents (at times across multiple files)
- Compiles all documents for pink, red, gold and final reviews in preparation for submission to customer. Responsible for merging multiple documents in various formats into one document
- Establish and maintain configuration control files (electronic and hardcopy).
- Assists with final copying and binding of various client deliverables.
- Works collaboratively with department for feedback on design standards.
- On occasion, may support creation and/or updating of MS Powerpoint presentations.
- Additional duties include, but are not limited to: working within a process, performing file management and updating database files and working with the Production Manager to train consultants/on call staff on policies, procedures and C/PDC processes or developing new processes.
- Fifteen plus years technical publications experience; 10 years minimum in proposal environment
- Highly proficient in the MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) and Adobe Acrobat
- Able to be assigned a volume and take it to print-ready status with minimal supervision.
- Able to produce high quality work in a timely manner
- Demonstrated ability in converting various file formats from one format to another
- Demonstrated ability with version control process and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Proficient in at least one desktop publishing package such as Visio and Illustrator
- Flexibility adapting to deadlines, changing schedules, priorities and accuracy
- High degree of organizational skill as well as attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong knowledge and practical application skills in spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure
- Experience working in a fast-paced production environment
- High School Diploma. BA Degree in Business, Marketing or other related discipline preferred
- Active security clearance
Please apply at http://www.goyak.com/job-openings.asp
Equal Opportunity Employer (AA M/F / Vet / Disability)
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
Elite Insurance Partners is an Insurance Brokerage based in Palm Harbor, FL that is consistently ranked as one of the fastest growing companies in the Tampa Bay area. Our company consists of a small group of high-performance individuals who have an entrepreneurial.
Description:OverviewCRISP Shared Services (CSS) provides technology and HR infrastructure support for the Connecticut state-wide health information exchange (HIE), Connie, a 501c3 established through state statute in 2019. Connie’s mission is to enhance.
#WeAreCrowdStrike and our mission is to stop breaches. As a global leader in cybersecurity, our team changed the game. Since our inception, our market leading cloud-native platform has offered unparalleled protection against the most sophisticated cyberattacks..
Job Summary:JOB DESCRIPTION – Client Support SpecialistLocation: Indianapolis, IN or RemoteDivision: Ticketmaster USLine Manager: Regional Area ManagerContract Terms: 40 hours per weekTHE TEAMThe Field Operations team builds and maintains relationships.
DockYard is hiring an HTML/CSS Specialist to collaborate closely with our in-house Design and Engineering teams to facilitate the handoff between visual design and implementation.Who We AreDockYard is a remote first, digital product consultancy. Forward-thinking.