Section 1: Position Summary
Design the user experience for web and mobile solutions that help millions of people achieve their financial goals. Use design thinking techniques and strong collaboration across business, design, analytics, and development functions to create experiences our customers love and that drive results for the business. Serve as the subject-matter expert for the UX discipline. Use creative and technical problem-solving skills to guide the design from concept through completion.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create web and mobile solutions that bring clarity to complex problems by using a range of skills, including user research, interaction design, visual design, and information architecture, as well as knowledge of the competitive landscape and of the Ascensus brand.
- Prototype and scale UX solutions for new products, services, features, and enhancements from journey maps through detailed designs.
- Build strong, collaborative relationships across design, business, development, and analytics teams.
- Use qualitative and quantitative analysis techniques to inform design decisions and ensure that solutions have the intended impact.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience in a creative or technical field.
- Minimum 2 – 5 years of experience or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Portfolio demonstrating experience solving UX problems and designing thoughtfully crafted web and mobile experiences.
- Good collaboration skills. High degree of creativity, empathy, and passion.
- Strong communication skills (storytelling, visualization, use of qualitative and quantitative data) to enlist support for initiatives and ignite enthusiasm to execute.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Design Thinking, Agile, and Lean methodologies.
- Proficient in the use of design and prototyping software (Adobe, Sketch, InVision, etc.)
- Knowledgeable about web and mobile UX best practices. Understanding of HTML/CSS and emerging tools, technologies, and business practices.
- Excellent organizational skills. Able to switch between tasks across projects.
- Able to give and receive feedback and interpret critique to enhance project outcomes.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Ascensus, we aspire to make a difference for others. We are a technology-enabled services company that helps people save for retirement, education, and healthcare through our network of institutional, financial advisor, and state partners. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity—housed within our Core Values: People Matter. Quality First. Integrity Always.®
As a leading independent recordkeeping services partner, retirement plan third-party administrator, and government savings facilitator, we aim to hire associates who find pride in going to work every day knowing that they help more than 12 million people save for what matters.
Let us know
Help us maintain the quality of jobs posted on RemoteTechJobs and let us know if:
**Must be a U.S. Citizen**Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our client delivery team. This is a remote, work-from-home position. You can work from wherever you want in the continental United States.Responsibilities:Collaborate.
Company DescriptionImproving healthcare through innovative technology is at the core of Intelerad’s work. Our scalable medical imaging platform connects clinicians to a powerful imaging ecosystem that is fast, smart, and tapped into the data they need,.
Lead UX Designer - Remote for RST time zonePayrate - $81.50/hr on w2, 12+ Months roleAs part of the UX team, the successful candidate will work on multiple interactive projects, deliver day-to-day maintenance of existing experiences, and generate design.
Do you have a strategic, problem-solving mindset? Do new design practices get you psyched up? We're looking for an experienced, enterprising UX & UI designer to help build killer brands, convert more customers and deliver outstanding business results.
Phoenix Cybersecurity is looking for a UI/UX Designer to join our client delivery team. This is a remote, work-from-home position. You can work from wherever you want in the continental United States.Responsibilities:Collaborate closely with UX and product.
More jobs by this company
Section 1: Position SummaryAs a Software Engineer at Ascensus, you will be working in a high-energy team, writing beautiful code by using the best engineering practices in the industry today (e.g. unit testing, source control, continuous integration,.
At Ascensus, technology is more than just a solution. It powers the business that helps millions of people save for what matters—retirement, education, and healthcare. Our technology experts tackle exciting challenges in collaborative teams, but work.